them to be. And so as you live your life, remember that everything you see, feel and hear are all illusions being made real by your brain and your nerve cells. And because of that you must take time out to breathe, relax and then come up with ways, using that same brain of yours that makes it real, to deal with each situation and then you will see that nothing can shake you up. But for today, I am helping you with these 12 great GIFs to laugh at, so you can see that other people and beings do their best to enjoy life as well as you do.
First, 12 Great Scientific Reason Why You Must Laugh:
1. LAUGHING HELPS YOU INTERACT SOCIALLY AND BOND
2. Maciej Buchowski, a researcher from Vanderbilt University, conducted a small study in which he measured the amount of calories expended in laughing. It turned out that 10-15 minutes of laughter burned 50 calories.
3. We change physiologically when we laugh. We stretch muscles throughout our face and body.
4. It is beneficial to the respiratory system.
5. Researcher William Fry, claimed it took ten minutes on a rowing machine for his heart rate to reach the level it would after just one minute of hearty laughter.
7. Laughter is social, so any health benefits might really come from being close with friends and family, and not the laughter itself.
8. It makes you more attractive.
9. Some studies have shown that the ability to use humor may raise the level of infection-fighting antibodies in the body and boost the levels of immune cells
10. It improves emotional health.
11. It is linked to healthy function of blood vessels.
12. The focus on the benefits of laughter really began with Norman Cousin's memoir, Anatomy of an Illness. Cousins, who was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, a painful spine condition, found that a diet of comedies, like Marx Brothers films and episodes of Candid Camera, helped him feel better. He said that ten minutes of laughter allowed him two hours of pain-free sleep
12 Great Reasons To Laugh Today
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth..
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
RELATED ARTICLES AND LINKS BELOW:
How To Live A Great Life In One Day
110. What Is Karma And Its 12 Laws
109. --- 3 Things To Always Do To Live A Happy Life
108. --- Reasons Why You Must Push The Envelope Always