advantage of the uninformed, and those companies have also been bending the laws to their advantage as well advertising their products and services under false pretenses. And those greedy and unruly companies do it all in the hopes of making a killing while their customers are paying through the roof, while the people are getting their consumer rights violated, and even while you and I are being murdered with their fraudulent medical drugs and their horrific side effects. And so Class Action Lawsuits, with their judgments or settlements, give the little people a chance to get some justice, to get some compensation for their rights being violated, also a chance for them to expose all the violations that have been hidden by major corporations so that future generations can keep their eyes open for their scams. And so far, do you think that you should join those Class Action Lawsuits?
But First, What Is A Class Action Lawsuit?
A class action is a procedural device that permits one or more plaintiffs to file and prosecute a lawsuit on behalf of a larger group, or "class". Put simply, the device allows courts to manage lawsuits that would otherwise be unmanageable if each class member (individuals who have suffered the same wrong at the hands of the defendant) were required to be joined in the lawsuit as a named plaintiff. See Hansberry v. Lee, 311 U.S. 32, 41, 61 S.Ct. 115, 118 (1940).
http://www.consumer-action.org/lawsuits/ - CLASS ACTION DATABASE
7 Reasons You Must Join Class Action Lawsuits:
5. Since a Class Action usually takes 2 to 3 years to reach a settlement or a verdict, you are showing, by joining, to the courts that you believe in the case and are willing to see it through.
6. Since any lawsuit can become a Class Action, you can always become the Lead Plaintiff and then have others to join you in your cause who have had the same thing happen to them, which will only strengthen your position. After all, each one us has a duty to help and protect other human beings.
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth..
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
Sex Scandals, Sexual Misconducts And The Downfall Of Great Men,
52. 15 Election Day Jokes To Help You
51. How To Do Surveillance In 4 Easy Ways..
50. 16 Jokes About Politicians You Will Love
49. Happy Veteran's Day --- Or Is It?
48. What Is A Public Defender N Why You Never Want One:
Panama Papers And The Hidden Monies - See