8 Quick Facts About Tennis You Will Love:
- The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is the governing body of world tennis, made up of 210 national tennis associations or corresponding organizations of independent countries or territories.
- With 24 Grand Slam titles, Margaret Smith holds a record!
- The longest match in the history of tennis was played between John Isner and Nicolas Mahut at Wimbledon in 2010. It lasted for about 11 hours
- Tennis originated in Great Britain.
- Arthur Ashe was the first African American to win the US open.
- In 1986, yellow tennis balls were used at Wimbledon for the first time.
- The Williams sisters have won a total of 24 Grand Slam Tournaments (Venus- 7, Serena- 17).
- Venus and Serena Williams became the first set of sisters to ever win Olympic gold medals in tennis.
others and interact. And you have to want to exercise, not because it's a must but because in your mind you have perceived that exercise is fun. And my Friend, Tennis has been around for quite some time and will be continue to stay here and all because, We as Human beings are a Sociable Specie. We Love to have Fun, and we Love to Interact with our family, with friends, with co - workers and with our Lover as well.
Second way to enjoy the Love of Tennis is to find a Tennis Center that is easy to join and stay open for long periods of the day. As well, you want that Center to also offer a wide variety of enjoyment and refreshments. Again remember that Tennis is a Sociable Sport and Interaction Sport, so you want to have some refreshments available so you and the People you play Tennis with can sit down afterwards and enjoy yourself while cooling down. And not only you will have fun exercising, you will also be building up your Brain and Eye coordination as you have to focus on the ball and the Tennis Racket so they could connect. And if your Brain stays active, then you will Have Youth Forever....
Love Tennis, How To Continue Enjoying This Wonderful Sports In 3 Easy Ways. And The Third way is to work out a Schedule for yourself, but schedule with friends and family so that way they count on you and you can count on them. Also make small goals to work on Like: building up your legs, Eye and hand coordination, speed etc... For you see each week you can focus on one of these things, and afterwards you can sit down with your Friends and others and have a nice chat. But Never look at this like a duty or A Must, as if you must Play Tennis or you must Lose Weight, or you have to be there at least 5 times a week. No my Friend, once you start down the Must Path, then it is no longer enjoyable. Remember the words: Love Tennis?. not Duty Tennis. So Enjoy Yourself. By James Dazouloute
For All Your Health And Wellness Needs, Visit This Site:
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
MORE RELATED ARTICLES TO HELP YOU TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE:
3 Great Reasons You Better WorkOut
16 Green Tea Benefits So You Won't Die
How Calories And Exercise Work Together
17 Funny Jokes About Muscles You Will Love