thoughts that have come to life. And that is to your benefit because no matter how hard you try to live alone, to do your own thing, to look out just for you... The Universe does not see it that way and never will, since it was created to harmonize all beings and all things. And so the action of One will always affect the many, the thoughts of One will be transmitted and shared with many, the life of an Ant or a Bee will affect all of Humanity when it dies horribly. And just because you have not fully developed mentally to be able to use at least 20% of your brain, so you can get in touch with other beings, does not mean that you still will not suffer from individualism, from lack of understanding, and from all the ongoing truths of the Universe.
10 LESSONS OF LIFE TO LIVE BY... Here Is What So Many Gurus Have Shared With Us... (Authors Unknown)
1. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
1. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.
2. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life's lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
3. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
4. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.
5. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self - all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
6. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.
7. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others - especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
8. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
9. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
10. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.
This originally appeared in the "Inter-Tribal Times," October, 1994
10 LESSONS OF LIFE TO LIVE BY...
Well there you have it Beloved, all the true wisdom you need to live by and become a success in this life, also make your mark in the Universe in the eyes of the Powers That Be in the Heavens when you start living by those 10 lessons. And really they are not that hard to live by if you only use your common sense, also allow the Spirit being inside you to guide to live Right and run from Wrong. And all you have to do is Live in harmony with others, and you do that by showing every Being and Thing Respect and Empathy. In other words before you do or say anything toward a being or a thing, first ask Yourself: What If It Were Me? And then proceed to put yourself in their shoes and try to understand what they are going through, who they are, why do they do so naturally what they do?. Because you are already a Psychologist, and you don't need a fancy Graduate Degree to be one. Just use your common sense and feel Life in yourself and all others... James Dazouloute
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth..
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
How To Live A Great Life In One Day
110. What Is Karma And Its 12 Laws
109. --- 3 Things To Always Do To Live A Happy Life
108. --- Reasons Why You Must Push The Envelope Always