Advice is always good to listen to, whether it's free or paid for. Because in the end, even a fool has been known to spit out golden advice once in awhile, especially after he or she has made so many mistakes and suffered so much embarrassment. But when you can get some great advice from your peers who are going through, or have gone through just what you are going through and made it out ok, then you best listen. And so when it comes to going to school, or attending college, or being a university student, you have enough on your plate to drive you to drink everyday; between the crazy classes you must take, between the narcissistic teachers you must listen to, and between the weird friends you meet there, then you best learn how to navigate your way around campus. And it is because of this great necessity that I am sharing with you today these 16 School Advice From Grad Students, who have been where you are and have made it out of the school system. And now they are trying their best to make it easy on you by helping you to navigate this crazy world of higher learning... So Let's See:
1. Don’t worry about being the best in the class.
2. Do things that build your résumé.
3. Use all the resources you have in school.
4. You may not meet your friend soulmate right away, and that’s OK.
5. Apply for scholarships.
6. Take some useful electives.
7. Don’t spread yourself too thin.
8. Apply for research grants.
9. Study abroad.
10. “Get an on-campus job.”
11. It’s OK to change your major.
12. Talk to your professors.
13. Save your costumes.
14. Start to learn that friends can be family.
15. Don’t schedule classes based on aspiration.
16. Make friends, have fun. Everybody there is in the same boat.
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
21 Secret Scientific Facts About The Universe
What Is Karma And Its 12 Laws
109. --- 3 Things To Always Do To Live A Happy Life
108. --- Reasons Why You Must Push The Envelope Always
107. --- 10 Old Customs And Sayings That You Need To Know About,
106. --- 21 Examples Of How To Do Good,