Cats are fun because they love life, and so you should feel privileged when you have cats in your life, since your life will move from routinely boring to always living on the edge and not knowing what great things the great cats will do in your life next. But first, a little bit you must know about cats:
- A group of cats is called a clowder.
- Cats have over 20 muscles that control their ears.
- Cats sleep 70% of their lives.
- A cat has been mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, for 15 years. His name is Stubbs.
- And one ran for mayor of Mexico City in 2013.
- Owning a cat can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack by a third.
- Wikipedia has a recording of a cat meowing because why not?
- The world’s largest cat measured 48.5 inches long.
- The technical term for “hairball” is “bezoar.”
- Female cats are typically right-pawed while male cats are typically left-pawed.
- Cats make more than 100 different sounds whereas dogs make around 10.
- A cat’s brain is 90% similar to a human’s — more similar than to a dog’s.
And Now, 15 Funny Cats Dancing To Make You Laugh:
BONUS CAT DANCING...