How else can journaling help?
1. Journaling reduces stress by getting “monkey mind” thoughts out of your head. Mind chatter is a powerful stressor, stressor is a powerful health-buster, and journaling the chatter is a proven chatter-buster.
2. Writing about problems gives your right brain food for creative problem-solving. It’s amazing what happens when the creative part of your nature starts working on a problem—you’ll soon find solutions bubbling up from your subconscious.
3. Keeping a daily diary is one of the best techniques for discovering patterns, particularly those that are self-defeating. For example, a diary kept over the course of several months will clearly show any reccurring difficulties like overeating, stress eating, poor (but similar) choices in relationships.
4. Want to better know yourself? Journal. Writing can help clarify your thoughts, your emotions, and your reactions to certain people or situations. In addition, as you read back through past journals, you’ll have ample evidence of the things that make you happy and those that are distressful.
5. Journaling can help clarify events, problems, or options. When you’re beset with a mind full of fuzzy, disconnected thoughts flitting here and there, writing about the event or issue will help bring focus and clarity. It will also help you decide on which action to take, or option to choose.
Patti Testerman is content manager at JournalGenie.com, the only online site that analyzes your writing and then gives you instant feedback. Want to discover self-defeating patterns, or find better ways to communicate in a relationship? Check out our site.
TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth..
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT --- RELATED ARTICLES AND LINKS BELOW:
110. What Is Karma And Its 12 Laws
109. --- 3 Things To Always Do To Live A Happy Life
108. --- Reasons Why You Must Push The Envelope Always
107. --- 10 Old Customs And Sayings That You Need To Know About,
106. --- 21 Examples Of How To Do Good,