Life is a funny entity. Because she will always do as she pleases, and there is nothing you or I can ever do about her plans. And if you don't believe that, just think about the last time that you had your plans to hold a great barbecue, and all of a sudden came the pouring rain when all the Meteorologists swore to you that it would never rain on that day. Or just when you had a fat check coming in to pay off your bills, but before then you go out and buy a few things you badly needed in advance, and then all of a sudden you get a notice in the mail that the check will not be sent to you. Or as soon as you don't need something anymore, then here it comes showing up in your life. And that's life for you! Just doing whatever she pleases, whenever she wants. But one thing you never ever want to do with Life, is to be arrogant with her in thinking that you know her mind, that you know her will and that she will bend to your every desire. And in that regard, this is why today I am sharing with you these "15 Cruel Ironies In Life You Must Know About", so you can finally begin to truly respect Life for who she is. A temperamental and almighty being who does what she wants.
1. A man once drowned in a pool party that was celebrating a year with no drownings at a New Orleans Pool.
2. The building holding the patent to the fire hydrant burned down in 1836.
3. John Morales, an actor who played McGruff The Crime Dog, was imprisoned for possessing 1,000 pot plants and a grenade launcher.
4. Gary Kremen, the founder of match.com, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match.com.
5. “Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia” is the fear of long words.
6. In 2014, a Los Angeles memorial tree dedicated to George Harrison was killed by an infestation of beetles.
7. A statue of a homeless Jesus sleeping on a bench was installed in Orlando where the homeless are banned from sleeping on benches.
8. In 1974, 80,000 lapel buttons created by the government to promote toy safety were recalled as their edges were too sharp.
9. Condoms were given out at a Canadian university with notes attached promoting safe sex. These were later recalled because the staples used to fasten the note had punctured the condoms.
10. Barry Manilow’s 1976 hit 'I Write The Songs,' was written by Bruce Johnson.
11. Union General John Sedgwick was shot and killed moments after standing from his trench and telling his men to stand because Confederate soldiers 'couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.'
12. A man sued the Guinness Book of World Records for damages after they awarded him the world record for 'Most Lawsuits Ever Filed ', at over $ 10,000.
13. Gunpowder was invented in the 9th century by the Chinese alchemists who were attempting to find an 'elixir of immortality.'
14. Otto Lilienthal, creator of the flying glider, died after a flight crash.
15. William Bullock, creator of the rotary printing press, died from injuries at the hands of his own machine.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...