You claim that you are a Business Man or Business Woman, and I congratulate You for making such bold claim. But along with claiming such big title, there are many responsibilities that come along with that, and one of them is knowing how to write a check. Because in the course of your many dealings you are going to have to write quite a few checks to your business partners, your friends, your suppliers, your employees, your friends, your landlord, your brother etc... But I know that you are going to say that nowadays people mostly use electronic checks, debit cards, direct deposit and wire transfers to transact business. But I must tell you that at some point somebody is writing something up to make sure those transactions take place. So you best make sure that you keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind, along with keeping tabs on who is writing all your transactions for you and how to double check to make sure all checks are written out properly. So lets get to the part on how to write a check properly.
Here Are The 6 Steps You Must Take On Writing A Check:
1. You must begin at the very top and enter the right date in the top right hand corner. And that date will be whatever date you choose, it can be today or tomorrow or next month, but it can not be yesterday's day or last week's. And beware that just because you write a post-dated check, say for 20 days from now, the person you made it out to, can always go and deposit it right away, and the Bank, through human errors, may pay out the check, and if you don't have enough money, then your check will bounce and the Bank will penalize you with returned payment fees, overdraft fees and all other kinds of fees they can charge you with.
2. Next, you must write the check out to whomever or whatever organization you want to pay. So in the section: Pay To The Order Of: Write the name of the individual or the company. But I must caution you that must write the exact name of the person or the company you want to pay, because nowadays with Identity Theft Issues, with Forgery Issues, all Banks are very weary about cashing checks if any little thing is wrong. And when it comes to writing down the right names you must get it perfectly right, so the Bank can verify the name properly. But on another note, you can always make the check out to Cash, and your recipient can easily cash it.
3. And now comes the money, and you must write out the exact amount, dollars and cents, that you want to pay to your recipient. And you would place that next to the name of the party you are writing the check to in the small section at the very right hand corner. So if you want to pay out $2000.00 then you would put that amount exactly that way.
When You Have Some Money, People Will Always Try To Steal Your Identity And Forge Checks In Your Name - Protect Yourself Today With LifeLock
Important To Note: -- Writing checks is not just for the rich who has thousands of employees and hundreds of servants along with Billions of dollars in the Bank, but also for you the little guy. Because you have bills to pay, you have things around your house that need to be fixed by professionals, and you even have the little yard that needs to be cut. So you have to write checks to pay people, to pay credit card companies, to pay your mortgage, to pay for kids school etc.. So you would agree that you need know How To Write A Check properly. So this is why today I am sharing with you about check writing in all the proper ways so the Bank that receives that check, can pay the amount of money that is written on the check with no problem to the payee. So you have to learn, and it is quite easy because there are only a few things you need to know, and once you write a check properly the first time around, then you will have no problem in continuing to write good and perfect checks.
4. And now in the next long line below where it says "Pay To The Order Of", you must also write out descriptively the dollar amount of that check. For example, if your wrote $100.00 above that line, now you must write out in detail: One Hundred Dollars And 00/100. Because you have to explain the amount fully so that the clerk can verify the numbers with the descriptive writing of that same amount. Also draw a line after the cents, because you want it to be final, so no one can write extra or add extra amounts to your amount.
5. Now on the line at the very bottom on the right hand corner, this is where you will have to sign the check. And if you don't sign the check, then it will not be valid and the Bank will not be able to verify your signature, and you have one on file with them when you opened your Bank account. And remember, this is your money, and the Bank doesn't want to make any mistakes in handing out your hard earned money. So make sure you sign with the right signature that you signed at the Bank way back when you opened your wealthy account.
6. And now you may fill out the "Memo Section" if you choose to, because it will show on your carbon copy. And that will be for your own note to remember later on, to whom you wrote the check out to and for what exactly. Also you can always settle silly arguments later on with your Landlord or your suppliers, or your friends even, when they say you never pay them for a particular item and they claim that the check they received was for something else you got from them, just print a copy of the old check, or just pull the carbon copy and the memo will show what the check was for and you will be in the right. Your Check Writing Teacher, James Dazouloute
Get Your Own Website To Make Some Money So You Could Write More Checks. And Some Cheap Domain Names Are At Domain It
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
11. Internet Money Opportunities Reviews
12. Best Cars To Drive
13. Google Blog Money
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
STAY FOCUS AND KEEP MAKING MORE
My Money, My Happiness... How To Have Both. Book By James Dazouloute
SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW TO KEEP ON GETTING HELP ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ALL YOUR IDEAS...
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
ALONG WITH MY UPLIFTING VIDEOS PAGE
OTHER RELATED BUSINESS ARTICLES TO HELP YOU
How to get money like Google, 10 Ways to attract Money, Money, Attraction, Google
Why are people so Fake, Why are people so fake with Axelle Despiegelaere, Why is L'Oreal so fake, Axelle Despiegelaere, L'Oreal, L'Oreal Contract
Companies that Microsoft owns, Microsoft, Microsoft Mergers, Microsoft Acquisitions, Microsoft Bill Gate, Bill Gates
12 life hacks for business, 12 ideas to help you create products, Why start your own business
10 Billionaires you must know, Young Billionaires, Billionaires you must get to know