A Computer is your friend, even when it looks like it does not want to do anything to help you live an easier life. But at the same time, you must also remember that a Computer is still a machine that only works when it receives commands, and those commands can come from you, or from the many softwares that are installed or even from a remote computer that is being used by a Hacker to make your life miserable. And so this is why you must, first and foremost, do as much as you can to get to know every inch of your computer, and second, do everything within your power to protect your computer from anything or anyone that could cause it to malfunction. All because your computer, nowadays, is your life line to the outside global world and it is also there to help you stay connected to your human race. And in that spirit, this is why today I am sharing with you 12 Life Hacks For Your Computer To Work. May you become a smart Geek today. Your Computer Helper, James Dazouloute
Also SEE: Keyboard Tricks You Can Use Right Now: http://www.jamesdazouloute.net/2014/01/keyboard-tricks-you-can-use-right-now.html
Get More Tips About Life:
1. How to add extra symbols on letters while writing in other languages:
2. Hold down the "Mute" button while restarting your computer to mute the startup sound.
3. If a Website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google Translate as a Proxy.
4. Type "Purge" into the command line in terminal to free up memory on a sluggish computer.
5. How to get peace and quiet from your computer by using an old jack from an old pair of headphones or earbuds etc..
6. On windows search "Size: Gigantic" and it will display all files on your computer >128mb. Use this to clean up space on your hard drive.
7. If you accidentally close a tab, CTRL + SHIFT + T reopens it.
8. Instead of hitting backspace multiple times to correct misspelled words, erase the whole word by pressing: CTRL + BACKSPACE.
9. How to amplify or make your WI-FI reception much stronger -- very cheap way using a soda or beer can.
10. To stop receiving marketing email, filter by the word "Unsubscribe".
11. Want a more secure password with plenty of special characters? Use Equations at the end
12. What is a strong password? It is one with a minimum of 8 characters in length and include uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters.
P.S. == Try to create a password out a name of an item, and not just use random letters since computer programs can easily pluck these.
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
16. Aliens Landing Today
Just In Case Insurance
MORE HELP WITH YOUR SHOPPING AND SAVING NEED WITH THIS LATEST BOOK:
What You Didn't Know About Shopping And Saving. Book By James Dazouloute ---- Get More Info. Right Now:
AND NOW TO HELP YOU EVEN FURTHER, TAKE A LOOK AT SOME ARTICLES AND VIDEOS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP WHILE SAVING A TON:
Life Hacks, How To Get Everything In Life, How To Make It, Unethical Life Hacks, How To Get Things For Free
Kitchen, 21 Life Hacks To Use In The Kitchen, 21 Kitchen Tricks You Must Use, Kitchen Tricks, Best Kitchen, How to cook in the Kitchen, Kitchen Tips
Game Shows, 11 Game Show Tricks You Never Knew, Best Game Show, TV Game Shows
Tricks, Life Hacks, Moving, 41 Life Hacks To Use When Moving, How to move, Pictures of Moving, How to pack, How to lift, Tricks On Moving Furniture, Moving Companies, Moving Boxes, How to wrap items
Colorado, State Of Colorado, 19 Places You Must Visit In Colorado, Facts about Colorado, Where is Colorado, Colorado Pictures, Information About Colorado
Thanksgiving, 23 Funny Thanksgiving Pictures, Thanksgiving Holiday, Thanksgiving dinner, What is Thanksgiving, Facts about Thanksgiving
Tags: 12 Life Hacks For Your Computer To Work, Computer Tips, Computer Tricks, How To Fix Computers, Computer Shortcuts