You are on your way to Becoming A Surgeon, since you are now in Medical School and you are about to finish your last year, and then begin your residency in a Hospital. And because of your destiny and gift of being a Surgeon who can heal and modify bodies, I implore you not to perform unnecessary surgery, especially Plastic Surgery for people who are vain and have no medical needs. Because Bad Plastic Surgery Equals Bad Health. And both go hand in hand in doing harms to the Human Body.
And to You who had the Plastic Surgery done, the days of your happy life will be shortened, also you will live out your days in pain, in shame, in embarrassment and in feeling very silly for having abused your body. But I know that you don't believe me Beloved, since the News Media along with Society have conditioned You to drink every single bit of filth that they pour down your throat. And it will always be when it is too late, it will always be when that thick Silicone has turned on you and begin to eat your insides, or when that procedure to shape your face to look like someone else is now eating your skin, and has forced you to be under constant medication, that you will finally realize the errors of your ways. All because you have gotten plastic surgery out of Vanity. And even those who have surgery because of War and Bad Accidents, and who things implanted inside their body, they will all tell you how their bodies respond badly to that foreign item, and how they had to adjust their lives. Like old Veterans with metal plates inside their head, where they can't listen to the Radio or watch TV without interfering with the signal. Or when it is raining, how they have to hide inside
But sadly enough, it will be too late. The effect of that Bad Plastic Surgery will already be irreversible, it will already be leading you to a painful death. And then you will be one of those who will be back in the News Media looking for sympathy, asking others to join your walk, to help give money to save your life, and not to forget that all of a sudden You will want to bring awareness and champion your brought on illness.. But only to go out and line up for the next procedure.
And I know you think I am sounding harsh, but this story has been told a million times, and yet no one listens. And I am hoping that You, will be the First One to fight off the fad, to fight off Hollywood, to fight off Society, and Mankind's Arrogance into thinking that he or she is God. So I Beg Of You Beloved, please do not let Society conform you to their wants and silliness, just Stay Unique, Be You, The Beautiful or Handsome You, and continue to be the Perfectly Created You. Your Health Advocate... Dr. James Dazouloute
10 FACTS ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY..
1. Contrary to popular belief that Plastic Surgery involves plastic or other man made materials, the origin of the name traces back to Greece. “Plastic” is derived from the Greek “plastikos”, meaning “to mold or shape.” The term “surgery” is derived from the Greek kheirourgos, from kheir – “hand” + ergon – “work.”
2. The first recorded use of the term plastic surgery was by Karl Ferdinand Graefe in his 1818 book titled “Rhinoplastik”.
3. Many people believe that plastic surgery is one of the oldest forms of surgery, and that craniotomies were the one of the first surgeries, dating back to the Peruvians about 10,000 BC.
4. Reconstructive Surgery dates back to about 3000 BC in India, with skin grafts being performed to repair noses and ears, damaged in battles or as a form of punishment.
5. Italian Gaspare Tagliacozzi (1546-1599) is widely considered the “father of modern plastic surgery.” His text book De curtorum chirugiau noted the need for plastic surgery due to a pervasive outbreak of syphilis which destroyed the nose.
6. Surgeons who served in WWI established the American Association of Plastic Surgery in 1931 and were instrumental in stopping unregulated plastic surgery.
7. WWII brought new techniques that included rebuilding entire limbs, extensive skin grafts, microsurgery, antibodies, and increased knowledge about tissue health.
8. Women made up 91% of all plastic surgery procedures in 2011, and men accounting for 9% of the total procedures.
9. Americans spent over $14 Billion dollars on plastic surgery procedures in 2011.
10. In 2011, there were 13.8 million cosmetic procedures performed in the USA.
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
ALONG WITH MY UPLIFTING VIDEOS PAGE
BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOUR HEALTH GREATLY..
All The Little Things That Your Health Needs Right Now. Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now:
Quick Weight Loss Tips For Each New Day And Year. Book By James Dazouloute
HERE ARE A FEW ARTICLES AND VIDEOS ABOUT HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE:
Weight Loss Pictures, 12 Ways to lose weight, 12 Diet to try, Funny Weight Loss, How to lose weight, 12 Ways to burn fat
Herbal Remedies, List Of Herbal Remedies, List of Herbal Teas, How to use Herbal Remedies, How to have good Health, Herbal Medicine, Herbs
How to burn fat, Fat Burning Supplement, Lose Fat, Weight Loss, Garcinia Cambogia, HCA, How to lose weight easy
Cell Phone Addiction, 13 Signs you are addicted to your cell phone, Cell Phone, How to use cell phone, Cell phone videos, Cell phone pictures
18 Household cures for great health, 18 Ways to use household items as Cures, 18 Ways to cure yourself, Household Cures, Cures,
Love Wrestling, 12 Reasons You Must Love Wrestling, 12 Funny pictures of Wrestling, 12 Wrestling Moves
10 easy ways to lose weight, What to do to lose weight, Weight loss the easy way
Signs You Are Killing Yourself, Why you should take care of yourself, What to know about your body
Sleep, How to sleep, Benefits of sleep, Why you must sleep, What sleep can do for you
What people think at the gym, Why people talk at the gym, How to avoid others at the gym
How to work out, 20 things to never do at the Gym, Gym exercises to never do, How to work out safely
Weight Loss Foods... 7 Tips On How To Save Buying Them. By James Dazouloute
Lose Weight Healthy, And Keep It Off In 5 Easy Tips. By James Dazouloute
Shave Razor, 5 Easy And Proper Ways To Shave. By James Dazouloute
Quick Weight Loss, Easy Tips To Fit In That Outfit By Tonight. By James Dazouloute
Signs Of Stress... Top Ten Signs That You And Your Health Are Under Great Stress. By James Dazouloute
What Is Stress...Top Five Signs That You Are Under Stress And What To Do. By James Dazouloute
Flat Stomach, 5 Easy Ways To Get One. By James Dazouloute
Lose Weight, The Natural Way In 5 Easy Steps. By James Dazouloute
10 Quick Tips To Eat Less And Be Thin At Home. By James Dazouloute