now... all because you would not exist in this world without your Mother. All because if she did not carry you as the vessel of love, of life, of formation and transformation from the gift of life from your Father, you would not have any legacy, you would never make your mark in this world, you would not even be able to have kids of your own to perpetuate the blood line, nor would you even be able to praise God for all He has done for you. And if it weren't for your Dear Mother bringing you into this world, how would you come, how would you exist, how would you gain the respect of others, how would you touch the blessed waters, the blessed earth, how would you breath the free air? How? So this is why today I am sharing with You these 33 Best Mothers Day Quotes To Love Your Mom More:
1. Every day I become a little bit more like my mother. And I couldn't be prouder!
2. "Who ran to help me when I fell and would some pretty story tell or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother." Ann Taylor
3. "Mother" May be educated or not''' But, she is the best teacher from whom we can learn how to show "Care and Affection"
4. Mom, my silence for a while doesn't really mean I don't care... God knows how much I do... And how grateful I am because You raise me well... Thank You So Much Mom! I Love You!!!
5. A Mother is a person who - seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
6. Happy Mother's Day! -- Club hours and kids club hours will remain the same today. Thanks for setting a great example Moms!
7. There is nothing in the world of Art like the songs Mother used to sing. Happy Mother's Day!
8. To our loving Mama... Mom... Mummy... Ah Ma... Happy Mother's Day! Thank You for everything and may You be Happy and Healthy!
9. "No gift to your Mother can ever equal her gift to you.. -- Life"
10. My respect for you is no different than your love for me, You are my crowning support and the best thing that I own. Happy Mothers Day Mamma...
11. A Mom's hug lasts long after she lets go. Unknown -- Happy Mother's Day!
12. Psalm 139:13 - For You formed my inward parts; You covered my in my Mother's Womb.
13. A Mother understands what a child does not say. To a child's ear, "Mother" is magic in any language
14. If I could give you one thing in life. It would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how Special you are to me.
15. You gently help me in your arms and sheltered me from earthly harms, You watched me grown into who I am and guided me with gentle hand, You taught me what I ought to be, then reluctantly you set me free. So now this simple prayer I offer to protect and shelter my Mom forever. Happy Mother's Day
16. Heaven... Must be really small Because... I can see it in My Mom's Eyes. Happy Mothers Day to my angel Mother.
17. You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer that I you can never be -- I had a Mother who read to me. Strickland Gillilan
18. Dear Mom, You Add Love To Everything You Do. Thank You For Being There For Me. Happy Mother's Day!
19. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother. Abraham Lincoln.
20. "Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs.. Since the payment is pure love.: Mildred Vermont
21. The Bond Between Mother and Son Lasts a Lifetime.
The bond between mother and son is a special one.
It remains unchanged by time or distance.
It is the purest love - unconditional and true.
It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake...
22. One good Mother is worth a hundred school masters.
23. Mother, you are employed in the most high-powered career in the nation! And God Himself your employer!
24. Dear Mother, you're a:
E: Efficient and
R: Remarkable Angel sent by God to alleviate the sufferings of Mankind.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, DEAR MOM!!!
25. I believe in Love At First Sight, because I have loved my Mother ever since I opened my eyes... Happy Mother's Day To All Moms...
26. For a while children live under their Mother's skin. Then one day in the future, the mother lives under the child's. Happy Mother's Day!
27. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made Mothers.... Jewish Proverb
28. Behind every good kid is a great Mom. Jeanne Tropnas -- My Mom
29. A Mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
30. No one else will ever know the strength of my LOVE For You. After all, you're The Only One who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.
31. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy Mother's Day!
32. Happy Mother's Day! The warmth and kindness of your heart... Makes You more beautiful year after year... Wishing A Very Happy Mother's Day to my special Mom!
33. When you are Mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts... A Mother always has to think twice, once for Herself and once for Her Child... Sophia Loren
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...