Your Life, your body and your health all need good foods
- In Old English the word “disner” from which “dinner” derives meant “to have breakfast”.
- The word “breakfast” only came into general use in the 15th century, by which time a later “dinner” was the main meal of the day.
- Old English also had the word “morgenmete”, or morning meat, for breakfast.
- The phrase “English breakfast” was first seen in 1773. “English breakfast tea” arrived only in 1847.
- Cornflakes were conceived by the Kellogg brothers as therapy for mental patients at their sanatorium and a means of curbing their sex drive. A cornflake the shape of Illinois was sold on eBay in 2008 for $1,350.
- The great Italian lover Casanova recommended eating 50 oysters for breakfast.
- “Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast,” (Oscar Wilde).
- “A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner,” (Francis Bacon).
- The average person in the UK sits down to breakfast at 7.31am during the week and 8.28am at the weekend but 13 per cent of us never have breakfast at all.
- One in four South African children are chronically undernourished; one in four does not get enough vitamin A; one in five have anaemia; one in ten is not getting enough iron.
- Fortified kids’ breakfast cereals contain almost 50% more vitamin A, B6, folic acid and vitamin C than cooled oats porridge with milk.
- Research shows that children who eat breakfast have healthier weights than children who skip breakfast and also perform better on memory tests.
- One in every twelve South African children is obese.
- The ideal breakfast should be high in carbohydrates, rich in nutrients and low in fat.
- UK data has shown that breakfast cereals are the leading source of iron, a major source of B vitamins, and the provider of 10 percent of fibre in the diets of young people.
- The average home has 4 - 6 cereals in the storage cupboard. Cereals are made from grains, to which are added ingredients such as sugar, chocolate, honey and fruits.
- In the UK, breakfast cereals contribute to 7% of added sugar intake. Topping the list are soft drinks (35%), and confectioneries, biscuits, cakes and pastries (35%) and table sugar (8%).
- More than half of all South African children are getting less than 66% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for some of the nutrients
- reative Breakfast Toasts That are Boosting Your Energy Levels
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
11. Internet Money Opportunities Reviews
12. Best Cars To Drive
13. Google Money Blog
14. Love Video Games
16. Aliens Landing Today
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
ALONG WITH MY UPLIFTING VIDEOS PAGE
BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOUR HEALTH GREATLY..
All The Little Things That Your Health Needs Right Now. Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now:
Quick Weight Loss Tips For Each New Day And Year. Book By James Dazouloute
HERE ARE A FEW ARTICLES AND VIDEOS ABOUT HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE:
Flat Stomach, 5 Easy Ways To Get One. By James Dazouloute
Lose Weight, The Natural Way In 5 Easy Steps. By James Dazouloute
10 Quick Tips To Eat Less And Be Thin At Home. By James Dazouloute
Build Muscles, 8 Best Ways To Pack Them On.
Weight Loss Pictures, 12 Ways to lose weight, 12 Diet to try, Funny Weight Loss, How to lose weight, 12 Ways to burn fat
Weight loss, 25 Celebrity Weight loss Pictures To Inspire You, Celebrity Weight Loss Before And After, 25 Celebrities Who Lost Weight, How to lose weight, Facts about weight loss, Celebrity pictures
How to burn fat, Fat Burning Supplement, Lose Fat, Weight Loss, Garcinia Cambogia, HCA, How to lose weight easy
Sleep, How to sleep, Benefits of sleep, Why you must sleep, What sleep can do for you
What people think at the gym, Why people talk at the gym, How to avoid others at the gym
How to work out, 20 things to never do at the Gym, Gym exercises to never do, How to work out safely
Tagged" Breakfast, 21 Breakfast Toasts That Are Great For Your Life, Great Foods, Food Pictures, What Is Food, Facts About Breakfast, Best Breakfast, Healthy Foods