Life will scare the crap out of you if you don't know how to deal with it, since it is full of traps, full of unexpected events, full of tragedy, full of problems as well full of nightmares. So this is why you have to be on your toes, this is why you must prepare yourself beforehand for when life throws its worst at you, so you can defend yourself, so you can find a way to escape, so you can even conquer every wicked activity that is sent your way to destroy you. And what better way to start to prepare yourself for all life events than by watching scary movies, and seeing how others react when the worst of life comes at them in a make-belief kind of way? And so this is why today I am sharing with You 15 Best Scary Movies For Life, so you will not be startled, so you won't get scared, so you won't even scream just because an unexpected event is taking place in your life. So Here We Go:
1. Psycho (1960)You simply can't do a horror movie roundup without including the masterful Hitchcock creation,. The shower scene murder is a moment of violent, horrific entrapment, and it's also shocking because the main character gets killed off within the first 30 minutes of the film.
2. The Exorcist (1973)There are so many stomach-turning moments in , it's hard to choose just one. The film was the first in a long legacy of exorcism movies that have followed over the years, and it might very well be the best. We thought about including the backwards spider crawl down the stairs, but when it came down to it, this moment turned way more heads.
3. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)Nothing is more disheartening than when a character almost escapes, but gets caught at the last moment. In the original , the most chilling aspect is that, once you're in Leatherface's clutches, you're pretty much stuck with your bloody fate.
4. Carrie (1976)Who could forget the bloody prom from straight out of the mind of Stephen King? The moments just before the bucket's plunge are filled with suspense and anxiety, and while the subsequent bloodbath is an inevitability, you could only watch in bewilderment as everything descends into utter chaos in less than a minute.
5. The Omen (1976)Here's a film that wastes absolutely no time getting down to the nitty gritty. Damien's birthday party is the one of the first scenes in the film, and there's something absolutely ghastly about a nanny hanging herself in front of a bunch of 5-year-olds. What's even more ghastly, though, is that she does it with a huge smile on her face.
(1978)Right from the get-go, you know there's something off about Michael Myers, the sadistic sociopathic killer from the series; he kills his sister when he's only 6 years old. After that, it's hard not to pass a dark shadow without hyperventilating and expecting him to come slashing out with a vengeance.
7. Friday the 13th (1980)There's not a lot to say about the psycho who wears hockey mask and wields a machete. All I know is Summer camp never looked so scary.
8. The Shining (1980)Stanley Kubrick crafted one of Stephen King's most epic fictional endeavors into a cinematic masterpiece. The one-point perspective, obsessive symmetry, and pulse-quickening score create an unreal paranoia as the film progresses. And don't even get me started on the cast of creepy characters you meet as you go through the twists and turns of the Overlook Hotel.
9. Poltergeist (1982)We all know that children can create a really unsettling feeling in the pit of your stomach, and it's hard to explain why. One thing's for sure though: you can have nightmares about the sing-songy tone when Carol Anne announces, "They're heeere . . . "
10. Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)The worst part about being terrorized by Freddie Kruger is that there is absolutely no way to escape him. All he has to do is wait for you to fall asleep. Then you're at his mercy. Even the innocent girl who falls asleep in her bathtub isn't safe.
11. Scream (1996)I think what scared me most about the opening scene of was that I was home alone when I was watching it, and that doesn't make it through the first scene. The movie defies all horror conventions, proving that you couldn't predict who would be safe. Let's just say I checked all the doors and windows and stopped answering my phone that night.
12. The Sixth Sense (1999)Speaking of creepy children, weren't we all on the edge of our seats when little Haley Joel Osment whispers these constantly quoted words? As little Cole carefully makes his way through the movie, dreading turning every corner, and we're dreading every turn along with him. Come on, no one wants to look under their bed to find vomiting.
13. The Ring (2002)Even the trailers for were pretty straightforward about what happens when you watch the tape. You get a phone call telling you you're going to die in seven days, and then, a week later, you die. The real mystery is how it happens. That is, until we see Samara literally crawl out of the TV and take Noah's life.
14. The Descent (2005)As if the whole claustrophobic experience of going into tiny, cramped cave spaces with a group of spelunkers isn't bad enough, they had to add a bunch of violent, mutated humanoids to the mix. Now, I don't know what to be more terrified of: cave spelunking, darkness, or the possibility of violent, mutated humanoids.
15. Paranormal Activity (2007)While isn't the first movie to use the whole home movie/hand-held camera idea, it is, in my opinion, one of the more terrifying attempts. Every time night falls, it's an anxious experience of dread, waiting to see what will happen. It all leads to the inevitable possession of Katie, which doesn't really dull the shock of the final scene. Credit:http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Best-Horror-Movie-GIFs-31955006
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
11. Internet Money Opportunities Reviews
12. Best Cars To Drive
13. Google Money Blog
14. Love Video Games
16. Aliens Landing Today
BOOKS That You Can't Do Without Right Now..
And To Begin Helping You The Right Ways... Here Are Some Books Of Mine: (Front And Back Covers)
How To Make Life Disasters Work For You. Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now:
About Your Life... Master These 12 Areas And Become A god Of Success. Book By James Dazouloute -- Get More Info. Right Now:
My God And Me... Poetry In Motion.. Poetry Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now
Top 66 Reasons Why You Need A Life Coach To Help You Live Your Dreams. Book By James Dazouloute - Get More Info. Right Now:
DISASTER SURVIVAL... YOUR SURVIVAL THAT IS... NEEDS TO BE AT ITS VERY BEST. AND TO DO THAT, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE ARTICLES AND LINKS BELOW TO HELP YOU GET READY AND STAY READY:
Camping, 40 Life Hacks To Use For Camping Out, How To Camp Out, How To Go Camping, Things For Camping, What Is Camping, Best Places To Go Camping
Halloween, Halloween Pranks, 13 Halloween Pranks You Could Pull On Your Friends, Halloween Costumes, Halloween Parties, Halloween Pictures, Facts about Halloween
Halloween, Halloween, Halloween Costumes, Halloween Parties, Halloween Pictures, Halloween Pranks
Disaster, 8 Disaster events to help You prepare, disaster help, what is a disaster, disaster scriptures, overcome disaster, disaster survival
Medieval Times, Facts about Medieval Times, What to know about Medieval Times, People in Medieval Times
15 Natural Disasters, 15 Natural Events, 15 Pictures Of Natural Disasters, How To Survive, How To Prepare For Natural Disasters, Disasters, Mother Nature
15 Best ways to deal with Awkward Moments, Awkward Moments, 15 Funny Pictures about Awkward Moments, How to deal with Awkward Moments
Hold On... Why Do You Need To Hold On In A Disaster. By James Dazouloute
Disaster Preparedness, How Not To Fear And Face It Head On. By James Dazouloute
NO MORE... Being A Victim, STARTING TODAY. By James Dazouloute
Tagged: Scary Movies, 15 Best Scary Movies For Life, Best Scary Movies, Paranormal Activity, Psycho, The Exorcist, The Ring, The Sixth Sense, Scream, Nightmare On Elm Street