Losing excess weight will always go hand in hand with eating just enough calories that you only need, along with eating healthy foods. Because when you are eating only what you need along with the right foods, then you will have no problem losing excess weight, excess fat, excess high blood pressure, excess high cholesterol and even excess depression. And sometimes it tickles me Beloved, when I hear folks say that all they need to do is exercise and they will get in shape or they will lose weight, as if exercise is the cure all for all. But first, they all must understand that their body really only needs about 30 to 45 minutes of intense exercise per day - every morning - for their metabolism to be activated and for their system to kick into gear and begin to maneuver the whole body. And unless someone is hospitalized or in a coma, I can guarantee you that all people get enough exercise every day by going to the Mall, by going to work, by doing house work, by playing with their kids etc... for 30 minutes at least. So that is not the real problem. And on top of that, think about the day, it has 24 hours in it, and you only need to exercise intensely for 30-45 minutes per day, so ask yourself: What is going on, or needs to be going on the other 23 hours and 15 minutes that is left? And that my friend, is what most people are so lost on. And so if only they could figure out that for those 23 hours or so, you need to watch how much you eat and what you eat, also how much rest you get and if it is quality rest, and let's not forget about drinking clean water or about a gallon of it per day.
So to share the secret of getting in great shape and staying in the best shape of your life:
1. Exercise intensely 30 to 45 minutes per day.
2. Then find out from a Nutritionist or Personal Trainer Online or Offline - just how much you weight and how many calories you need to consume to maintain that weight - so that way you will just have to eat less than that amount so you can lose weight, and then keep in mind that for those calories you are going to consume - they must be from healthy foods and from the type of foods that match your body type.
3. Also you must get 8-10 hours of sleep per day and not binge sleep.
4. And then of course you must drink about 1 gallon of water per day so you can not only flush the toxins and diseases out of your body, but that will also cause you to eat less.
5. And as a bonus, always take a great multivitamin daily so you can make sure you are supplementing your body with all the nutrients and vitamins it needs. And so to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, that is the jist of it Beloved.
And since it has always been recommended that you consume about 6 small meals per day, it behooves you to know what the best healthy foods with the lowest calories are for your body type, but at the same time you must know a great variety of foods that you can combine and prepare so you won't get stuck eating the same foods over and over again with very little nutritional value for your body. And so this is why today I am sharing with You: 25 Easy Ways To Eat Healthy N Lose Weight... Your Health Advocate, James Dazouloute