- Depression is real and it wants to destroy you and I at all costs, at all times and for any little thing. And so this is why you have to be careful with what you think about, with whom you interact, with the kind of activities you get involved in. So please, I beg of you Beloved, be very careful with any situation - or anyone who requires you to speak negativity, to interact with drugs and alcohol, to get involved in promiscuous activities that are going against your conscience. Because afterward and as usual, you - your mind and your conscience will be left alone to deal with the aftermath of it all. And then you guessed it, here comes the mighty evil spirit called Depression, who will be ready to consume you every single second of your life. And by then you will have become so helpless, you will be dependent on Anti-Depressants, you will go to and fro with negative emotions and you will have so many suicidal thoughts. All because you didn't do what all the Major Religions have consistently warned you about: Guard your heart, guard your eyes, guard your mind from all things that are evil... or that you know deep down inside go against your conscience because you already know right from wrong, and you definitely know what is good or bad for you, so Beware. Because if you don't, you will soon realize that every word you speak, every thought you have, every interaction with another person, every single thing your eyes see.... you will have to answer for. And when you answer, either a reward of happiness or a punishment of Depression will be bestowed upon you. So again, I beg of you Beloved, guard your mind, guard your eyes, guard your tongue, guard your actions with pure things, with non selfish things, with doing what is best for you and not for what is expected of you by wicked people who are miserable and want you to join them in drinking heavily, in sexing excessively, in gossiping about others continuously, in taking drugs incessantly. If Not, Depression will completely take over you forever, due to the things that you have experienced (P.S. A Secret To Stop Depression From Overcoming You: Stop assigning value of good and bad, or lucky and unlucky, or destiny - to things that happen to you... Because you are always wrong in how you interpret things) James Dazouloute
- Because the brains of older people are more vulnerable to chemical abnormalities, they are more likely than young people to suffer depression.
- Depressed people get colds more frequently than non-depressed people.
- Sufferers of depression are more likely to have a heart attack than those who are not depressed. Additionally, people who have heart attacks or heart surgery are more at risk for depression.
- During the Middle Ages, mentally ill people were seen to be under the influence of the devil or other evil spirits.
- The first mental asylum in the U.S opened in 1773 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Freud, who revolutionized the practice of psychiatry with his theories of the unconscious, postulated that depression comes from anger turned against oneself.
- Approximately 80% sufferers of depression are not receiving treatment.
- Recent research suggests that depression can shorten the lives of people with cancer by years.
- A kind of depression called hospitalism (anaclitic depression) can be seen in institutions where children did not receive enough emotional care. These children become apathetic and withdrawn, even though they may be cared for physically.
- Bipolar disorder, or manic depression, affects nearly 6 million American adults in a given year.
- Researchers have found a direct relationship between depression and the thickening of the lining of the carotid artery in women, a major risk factor for stroke.
- The high rate of home foreclosures have plunged many homeowners into depression. Researchers suggest that the foreclosure crisis is, consequently, a health crisis.
- When children have both asthma and depression, their asthma typically is worse than that of asthmatic children who are not depressed.
- The average video gamer is typically 35-year-old male who is most likely depressed, overweight, and introverted.
- Depression may aggravate inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- An August 2009 report by the U.S. FDA suggests that the risk of suicide in people younger than 25 increased with antidepressant medicine, had no effect in those age 25-64, and decreased in those 65 and older.
- Sufferers of depression may experience more cognitive impairment on less sunny days than on sunny days.
- A depressed woman is more likely to give birth early, increasing health risks for both the woman and the baby. Between 14 and 23% of pregnant women experience some sort of depressive disorder.
12. Best Cars To Drive
BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOU FOR A LONG TIME TO COME
AND SO FOR THIS REASON, I SHARE WITH YOU THESE RELATED ARTICLES AND LINKS BELOW:
Depression, Why Does It Hurt You So Much During The Holidays. By James Dazouloute
Why You Must Have A HEALTHY MIND... By James Dazouloute
How to deal with depression, 3 tips to beat depression, How to stop being depressed, What is depression
What is sadness, How to deal with depression, how to know when you are depressed, how to deal with disasters
What Is Stress, Stress And Depression, How to deal with Stress, How to deal with Depression, Stress, Depression, What is Depression
Depression, 10 Tips to deal with Depression, How to deal with Depression, How to get out of Depression, Mental Depression, Physical Depression, Emotional Depression
Depression, 7 Funny ways to deal with depression, How to deal with depression, What is depression, How to get out of depression, Depression Jokes, Funny Jokes
Keywords: Depression, What is Depression, 18 Things To Know About Depression, How to deal with Depression, Causes of Depression, Depression Cures