Life has so many pitfalls that we need to have friends to help us make it, and if we have best friends in our lives then I guarantee you it will be sweet and successful. Why? Because best friends make all disappointments pass as quickly as lightning, and triumphs as sweet as being on top of the world. So Let's See Some Reasons Why You Need Best Friends: "Friend influence" affects you in more ways than you realize. Flora made up the word "friendfluence" to capture the effect that friends have on our lives: “Friendfluence is the powerful and often unappreciated role that friends—past and present—play in determining our sense of self and the direction of our lives”. Whether you realize it or not, your friends have shaped who you are today. You are even the product of the friends who are no longer your friends.
- Friends can give you vital life skills. Friendfluence gives you vital life skills; “the very abilities one generally needs to be successful in life” (p. 6). There are many perks of friendship include sharpening your mind, making you generally happier, knowing yourself better, becoming inspired to reach your goals, advancing your career, helping you meet romantic partners, and living a longer and healthier life.
- Childhood friendships start your learning process. Early friendships play a vital role because they occur while key developmental changes are taking place. They help teach us some of those important life skills but also shape our life “narrative.” Flora advocates for parents and teachers to give kids unstructured time to work out their own social relationships rather than to over-program them into restrictive activities.
- Teen friendships shape your later romantic bonds. Though parents spend much of their time worrying about who their teenage kids are with, these relationships are a training ground for the later long-term bonds that will evolve through adulthood. Flora advises parents to recognize that peers will “trump” them every time, and so instead of fighting with your kids about spending too much time with their friends, or who their friends are, you can help your children more by inviting their friends over to your home.
- Friends can help you define your priorities. People tend to pick friends who are similar to them. This fact falls under the general proximity rule of close relationships, in that like tends to attract like. Because we fall prey so easily into this similarity trap, it is important to try to stretch yourself to learn from some of those opposites. Flora points out the many ways in which “Birds, feather, flock.” Knowing this can help you grow by expanding your range of friends and trying out some new points of view.
- Having friends can help you get more friends. People tend to like others who have a reputation for being nice and helpful, and they like people who like them. If you want to be the type of person who attracts new friends, these qualities will help get you on your way toward building your social group. Once you have more friends, you’ll be able to enjoy some of those perks of friendship.
- Close friends support you through thick and thin. To take the most advantage of friendfluence, put effort into your closest friendships. Although being friendly can get you more friends, you don’t need hundreds to help you through life. You may have toprune your friendship tree as you get older to be sure that you give enough attention to the ones who will really matter for your well-being.
- Friends can make you miserable too. There is a dark side to friendship. The people who know you the best are also the ones who have the most power to betray you, should the relationship sour. Friends can also get you into trouble. If your friends are doing something bad or harmful, you tend to be more likely to do so as well, a fact to which many drinking buddies can certainly attest. Friends can also cause you stress when they get in the way of other important goals or relationships. Be ready to say no to friends who disappoint, betray, or stress you and you’ll be more likely to get the full friendfluence effect.
- You’re less lonely when you have friends. The worst kind of friendfluence, according to Flora, is a complete lack of friends.Loneliness is painful, especially when you are living with loneliness for a prolonged period of time. This is yet another reason to put time, energy, and attention into finding and cultivating a close circle of friends.
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
11. Internet Money Opportunities Reviews
12. Best Cars To Drive
13. Google Money Blog
14. Love Video Games
15. Best News Online
16. Aliens Landing Today
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOU FOR A LONG TIME TO COME
About Your Life... Master These 12 Areas And Become A god Of Success. Book By James Dazouloute -- Get More Info. Right Now:
Top 66 Reasons Why You Need A Life Coach To Help You Live Your Dreams. Book By James Dazouloute - Get More Info. Right Now:
ALSO, TAKE TIME TO VISIT MY BOOKS PAGE,
ALONG WITH MY UPLIFTING VIDEOS PAGE
MORE RELATED EMPOWERMENT ARTICLES TO HELP YOU GAIN VICTORY..
How to be empowered, Dazo empowerment, How to be a light, Why you are a light to the world, This Little Light
Dazo Empowerment, How to use resources, How to think outside the box
How To Live Your Life Fully Empowered, How to be empowered, How to be successful with others
Life, Best way to live your life, How to be empowered, How to live life, How To Know Self
12 Life Quotes To Help You, Life Quotes, Dazo Empowerment, How to be empowered, 12 Quotes To Empower You
How To Be Empowered, How to make a way, How to make it in life, How to make do with what you have
Zombies, 3 Ways to be empowered when Zombies Come, 3 Ways to have Victory over Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, How To have power over Zombies, Are You A Zombie
Martin Luther King Jr, What is Philanthropy, Martin Luther King and Philanthropy, How to be Empowered, How to be Empowered by Martin Luther King Jr
How to be a Star, Why You Must Be A Star In All You Do, How To Shine At Work, How to shine in life
Never try anything once that is bad, Why You should not take crazy risks, Try anything once, How to reduce risk
The Meaning Of Life, Is there meaning to my life, Where is my life Going, God in my life, How God changed my life
12 Ways To Fix Things And Be Empowered, How to be empowered, How to fix anything, 12 Ways to deal with problems, How to figure things out
Godfather, Why you need a Godfather to make it today, Meaning of Godfather, History of Godfather, Godfather movies
Personal Development, What is personal development, How to have personal development, How to feed the mind, Mind over matter, Books about Personal Development
Give me Liberty, How to be free, Poem about Liberty, How to live life, Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death
How to change your life, 21 Ways to change your life, 21 Great Inventions, How to invent things, How to create, 21 Life Changes
How to live better, Easy Life, 20 Life Hacks, 20 Inventions, 20 Ways to be happier, How to be Happy
How to be a great friend, 21 Ways to be a great friend, Best friend, Friends TV Show. Friends, BFF, Best Friends Forever, How to be friends, How to make Friends, Friends For Life
Tags: Best Friends, 14 Reasons why you need best friend, Need Friends, What is a Friend, Friends TV Show, Friends comedy show, Friends Characters