When you wake up in the morning, you are already fully refreshed, fully rejuvenated and full of hormones along with plenty of sexual energy. So do what comes naturally in your relationship or marriage and have great wonderful sex when you are both operating at your peaks. So Let's Look At 13 Best Reasons And Ways To Have Great Morning Sex:
1. Try this trick: If he's lying on his back, place your hands on his thighs with your thumbs pointing toward his genitals, suggests acupuncturist Alexis Arvidson. Move your thumbs in a slow, firm circular motion, two inches in diameter. According to the ancient teachings of acupuncture, rubbing this thin-skinned area will get the blood flowing straight to his nether regions. Well, isn't that convenient, since that's where you're headed next!
2. The menthol in your toothpaste can give your guy a tingly thrill during oral sex," Herbenick says. Focus on the head of his penis and his scrotal skin, two nerve-rich areas. Just note: It takes a few minutes for the effects of menthol to work, so be patient—he may not feel it at first.
3. Studies conducted by Emory University found that women are just as visually aroused as men during sex. So Ladies let your assets show through your sexy PJ, or Guys let your huge bulge show for her to salivate, especially since you wake up with a hard on anyway.
4. While he sleeps, the testosterone he'll use for the upcoming day accumulates," says Gabrielle Lichterman, author of 28 Days. "From the time he wakes up, he has a three-hour window when he's brimming with peak levels." Don't let them go to waste: Hop aboard his primed body for some girl-on-top action.
5. According to scientists at the University of Pennsylvania, a man's musky underarm odor is a proven libido booster. Because it's the chemicals that send straight signals to your brain and get your female buttons pushed and get turned on. So do what comes to you naturally and get a quickie before work.
6. In the morning, try a position that requires little to no effort: spooning. "While you're facing away from your guy, part your legs and guide him inside you," says New York City-based sex and marital therapist Jane Greer, Ph.D. "His hands will be free to roam all of your hot spots, and he can whisper in your ear."
7. In the shower, crank up the water temp; heat brings blood to the skin's surface, making it more receptive to touch. And soap each other up with peppermint shower gel; the scent wakes you up as it triggers the same nerves that are activated by smelling salts, says research from Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia.
8. Sunrise sex doesn't have to be a drawn-out affair. In fact, "mornings are the perfect time to indulge in a quickie, because you'll probably be in a rush, and the heart-pounding adrenaline of spontaneous sex will intensify the entire experience," Greer says.
9. Pounce on him when he least expects it (say, while he's stepping out of the shower, getting dressed, or making breakfast). Studies published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine found that if women ignore outside distractions (for example, the television, their laptops), they can start to become aroused in 30 seconds flat. Keep in mind: Quickies don't necessarily have to include intercourse.
10. According to one study, having sex in the morning can make you feel upbeat for the rest of the day. "Having sex in the morning releases also oxytocin, also known as the cuddle hormone," Oxytocin makes you feel more connected with your partner and more loved-- says sexpert Emily Morse.
11. Just do doggie style or spooning positions, suggests sexologist Megan Stubbs, Ed.D., to keep the bad breath at bay on both sides in the morning.
12. Getting it on in the morning gets your sex time out of the way so you won't feel guilty or lame for not humping before bed.
13. Swallowing allegedly cures morning sickness. This is somewhat dubious research, but some professor from SUNY-Albany claims that sweet, delicate taste of sperm helps ease pregnant women's desire to vomit first thing in the a.m. Or you could just be like, "I'm pregnant, you do me," and be done with it.
Female Orgasm, How to make a woman Orgasm, How to have an orgasm, Woman orgasm, Woman in love, Orgasm, What is Orgasm