Falling In Love
1. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five
|People who are newly in love produce decreased levels of the hormone serotonin.|
2. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
3. When it comes to doing the deed early in the relationship, 78 percent of women would decline an intimate rendezvous if they had not shaved their legs or underarms.
4. Feminist women are more likely than other females to be in a romantic relationship.
5. Two-thirds of people report that they fall in love with someone they’ve known for some time vs. someone that they just met.
6. People telling the story of how they fell in love overwhelmingly believe the process is out of their control.
7. Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
8. Love can exert the same stress on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses — pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate.
9. Brain scans show that people who view photos of a beloved experience an activation of the caudate — the part of the brain involving cravings.
10. The women of the Tiwi tribe in the South Pacific are married at birth.
11. The “Love Detector” service from Korean cell phone operator KTF uses technology that is supposed to analyze voice patterns to see if a lover is speaking honestly and with affection. Users later receive an analysis of the conversation delivered through text message that breaks down the amount of affection, surprise, concentration and honesty of the other speaker.
12. Eleven percent of women have gone online and done research on a person they were dating or were about to meet, versus seven percent of men. -
19 Silly Things You Go Through When Falling in Love...
20 Ways How To Fall In Love, 20 Ways to stay together, How to be a couple, 20 Reasons to fall in love, How to fall in love
Tags: Falling In Love, 19 Silly Things You Do When Falling In Love, 19 Stages of having a Crush, How to know you have a Crush, 19 Ways To Know You're About To Fall In Love, Crush, Love