- Some psychologists argue that we fall in love with someone who is similar to the parent with whom we have unresolved childhood issues, unaware we are seeking to resolve this childhood relationship in adulthood.
- Studies show that if a man meets a woman in a dangerous situation (and vice versa), such as on a trembling bridge, he is more likely to fall in love with her than if he met her in a more mundane setting, such as in an office.
- Mystery or “the chase” is often a critical element in romantic love. Sometimes called the “Romeo and Juliet effect,” a situation with challenges or obstructions is likely to intensify one’s passion for a loved one.
- Scientists suggest that the advent of cooking led to healthier food which, in turn, led to bigger brains and an increased capacity to woo potential lovers with new forms of linguistic and artistic seductive flairs.
- Some Psychologists say human beings are all emotional junkies, and so they need to feel loved, liked, admired and appreciated in order to go out and live life with purpose. So this is why many will sleep around trying to feel needed, why many will keep on having more kids because they need to feel that others are so dependent on them.
- Men in love show more activity in the visual part of the brain, while women in love show more activity in the part of the brain that governs memory. Scientists speculate that men have to size up a woman visually to see if she can bear babies, while women have to remember aspects of man’s behavior to determine if he would be an adequate provider.
- It is estimated that 40–70% of female homicides are committed by their lovers and spouses.
- In one of many polls on the subject, 60% of married American men say they’ve been unfaithful, compared to 40% of American women.
- Scientists suggest that merely staring into another person’s eyes is a strong precursor to love. In an experiment, strangers of the opposite sex were put in a room together for 90 minutes where they talked about intimate details and then stared into each other’s eyes without talking. Many felt a deep attraction for each other, and two married each other six months later.
- Brains in love and brains in lust are not identical. Erotic photos activate the hypothalamus (which controls hunger and thirst) and the amygdala (arousal) areas of the brain. Love activates areas of the brain with a high concentration of receptors for dopamine (associated with euphoria, craving, and addiction) and its relative, norepinephrine
- High levels of testosterone may suppress oxytocin and vasopressin (chemicals associated with attachment love), which may explain why men with higher testosterone levels tend to marry less often, be more abusive in their marriage, and divorce more. When a man holds a baby, his testosterone goes down, perhaps as a result of increased oxytocin and vasopressin
- Studies show that the risk of a “secret love” being revealed heightens romantic feelings for the partners, thanks to increased levels of phenylethylamine (PEA)
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
12. Best Cars To Drive
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH http://www.Jamesdazouloute.net/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOU FOR A LONG TIME TO COME
About Your Life... Master These 12 Areas And Become A god Of Success. Book By James Dazouloute -- Get More Info. Right Now:
Top 66 Reasons Why You Need A Life Coach To Help You Live Your Dreams. Book By James Dazouloute - Get More Info. Right Now:
AND SO FOR THIS REASON, I SHARE WITH YOU THESE RELATED ARTICLES AND LINKS BELOW:
Winston Churchill Quotes, Winston Churchill, Who was Winston Churchill, Life of Winston Churchill, What to know about Winston Churchill
Fun Facts, 12 Fun Facts You Will Love, Scientific Fact, Sexual Fact, Fact Of Life, Fact, What is a fact, How to know facts
21 Beautiful Pictures about Life, 21 Ways to have a better day, 21 Life Lessons, 21 Pictures about the world, 21 things to see before you die
22 Libraries Around The World Where You Would Love To Read, Libraries, History of Libraries, Best Libraries to visit, Where are the Libraries, What is a Library
How Things Work, 21 Inventions to see, How 21 Things Work, How Inventions Work, How things are created, Inventions, How to
20 Best quick fixes for any problems you encounter, 20 Life Hacks, 20 ways to deal with problems, Fix Things
Jealousy, Why you should never be jealous of others, How to avoid being jealous, How to stop being jealous, Jealous, Envy
10 Signs you are a happy person, How to be happy, 10 ways to be truly happy, What is happiness, 10 Things to do enjoy life
12 Accident gif, 12 sad car accidents, 12 car accidents you must see, Car Accidents
12 funny pictures, 12 funny things that happened to people, 12 ways to be funny
12 animal wisdom you must know, Animal wisdom, 12 ways to change your life, 12 animals that will help you
11 funny jokes to hear, 11 jokes to laugh at, Good jokes to listen to
21 Celebrities who drank too much Alcohol, Celebrities, Stars who drink too much, Alcohol, Why Do stars drink so much
11 reasons not to be overconfident, Overconfident, Why you should never be overconfident
21 drunk celebrities, 21 stars faces who are drunk, Alcohol and the stars, Stars who drink too much
19 awesome quotes, How to attain enlightenment, Enlightenment quotes, 19 quotes
17 things to do before death, Things to do before you get too old, How To Live
12 life quotes to demotivate you, Life quotes, Motivation with life quotes
Quotes, Nietzsche Quotes, Philosopher Nietzsche, True quotes by Philosopher Nietzsche
Are you a Sheep, Why do most people follow others, Why do you obey others
Fee knowledge online, Where to learn free stuff, Best way to learn online, How to get free stuff online
How to become a Psychologist, What is Psychology, Psychology, Psychologist, What do Psychologists do, How to be a Psychologist
Psychology of love, Why we fall in love, Psychology of romance, How to understand love
Tags: About Love, The Psychology Of Love, What Psychologists Say About Love, How to Love, Mental Love, Mind Games