Love will always make the best of couples, and Love truly is color blind, defect blind, handicap blind, speech impediment blind, bad habits blind, fat body blind etc... Because all it takes is for two people to give Love a chance, by starting up a conversation, by allowing their heart to feel, by helping another human being, by being nice to one another. Then Love always take over and do her own thing by melting hearts, by crossing boundaries, by going over cultural differences, by allowing prejudices to be conquered, by blessing two sad souls with Love and marriage that are perfect just for them and only for them. So who are you to judge that? Because Love just like Life, will always find a way to make things work, and you are powerless to intervene. So if anything, you will only accelerate the plans of Love. And remember what I've always told you: Love answers to no one, Love is as powerful as God and if not even more powerful, since God Himself had to succumb to Love by getting up from His Throne and come down to mount up on the Cross for you and I. So Love is all encompassing, Love is the invincible magnet that pull 2 unlikely souls together, and Love is the ultimate peacemaker. And so it's no surprise then that Celebrities, as shallow and narcissistic as they are, would want to participate in the great things that Love is doing. And participate they do, as Celebrities get married more often than the rest of the population. So with that in mind, Allow Me To Share With You 10 Famous Interracial Celebrity Couples who did marry and transcended the color line... Your Celebrity News Reporter, James Dazouloute
1. Singer and performer David Bowie arried Somali-American model Iman (Abdulmajid)
2. Legendary actor Robert De Niro married actress Grace Hightower in 1997. The couple has two children, born 1998 and 2011.
3. Chef Wolfgang Puck married his third wife, designer Gelila Assefa, in 2007
4. film critic Roger Ebert married attorney Charlie "Chaz" Hammelsmith
5. NBA star Dirk Nowitzki married Jessica Olsson, sister of twin Swedish footballers Martin and Marcus Olsson, in 2012. Their first daughter was born in 2013.
6. Matt Stone married Angela Howard in 2008. The couple has two children.
7. Adam Housley married actress Tamera Mowry in 2011. Their son Aden was born in 2012
8. Rapper Paul Wall married his wife Crystal in 2006. They have two children, William (b. 2006) and Noelle (b. 2007)
9. Jacob Fishel married actress Rutina Wesley in 2005, Though Now Divorced.
10. Seal and Heidi Klum- Though now Divorced
Conan O'brien lost his home?, Talk show host Conan O'brien, Conan Obrien in the news, Conan O'brien regained his home
12 Celebrities who really love animals, Animals, Celebrities, Animal Celebrity, 12 Stars who love animals, 12 Celebrities with their pets
12 Celebrities Making Funny Faces, Funny Faces, Celebrities News, 12 Celebrities who make you laugh, 12 Celebrities to see
12 Celebrities Then And Now, 12 Celebrities who have grown up, 12 Celebrities who changed, 12 Funny looking Celebrities, Celebrities, Celebrity News
10 Celebrities With Acne, Acne Issues, 10 Stars You Won't Recognize Without Makeup, 10 Stars With Acne Problems
Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian plastic surgery costs, Plastic surgery debate, Should you get plastic surgery
Adam Richman, Man VS. Food Star Show Pulled For Ranting On Internet, Man Finds Food, TV Shows about food, Adam Richman apologizes, Star ranting Online
Tags: 10 Famous interracial celebrity couples, Celebrity couples, 10 Interracial Couples, 10 Interracial Celebrity couples who got married, Marriage, 10 Celebrity Marriages