We are going to Disneyland! Those are the kind of joyous words that you just love to shout to your lovely family. All because you associate Disneyland with happy times, with fantasy time, as well a time to be with imaginary friends. And the way that those folks at Disneyland set up all their attractions, they make you never want to go home, and if you have kids, then you are really in for it since they will nag you from here to eternity to stay, the moment you mention that it's time to go home. And there is nothing wrong with that, because you deserve it for all the tough times you've been having in your life lately, so a vacation to Disneyland is just what you need. But before you go plunk down all your little money to buy those very expensive attraction tickets, and not to mention the huge costs for hotel, food, airfare and souvenirs, I must ask you: How much do you really know about Disneyland and the attractions that they have as well as the cartoon characters that you are so dying to meet? I know what you're going to say, not much. Not to worry because I got your back, and this is why today I am sharing with you all the fun little facts you need to know about Disneyland resort and theme park.
Fun Facts About Disney Land:
- Disneyland first opened July 17, 1955, and was the world's first Disney park - Disney World in Florida opened in 1971, and Disney's California Adventure opened in 2001.
- In its more than 55 year history, the park has entertained more than 515 million guests.
- The Disneyland Monorail was the first daily operating monorail to open in the western hemisphere when it debuted in 1959.
- The top floor of the fire station on Main Street USA was Walt Disney's private apartment during the park's construction. It is still furnished but is not open to the public, though a light is left burning in one of its windows each day in tribute to Walt.
- The original price of the park's land and initial attractions was $16 million.
- The drawbridge on Sleeping Beauty Castle is real and has been raised and lowered twice; once when the park first opened, and again in 1983 when Fantasyland was rededicated.
- The Matterhorn Bobsleds coaster was the first tubular steel roller coaster in the world when it opened in 1959, and as such it revolutionized the design and construction of roller coasters.
Credit source link: http://www.slightlywarped.com/thoughtvomit/50_fun_facts_disney_parks.htm/
What You Didn't Know About Shopping And Saving. Book By James Dazouloute ---- Get More Info. Right Now:
AND NOW TO HELP YOU EVEN FURTHER, TAKE A LOOK AT SOME ARTICLES AND VIDEOS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP WHILE SAVING A TON:
Shopping Online - Top 10 Best Money Saving Tips. By James Dazouloute
To Reduce Debt, 7 Quick And Easy Steps To Take. By James Dazouloute
7 Easy Ways To Buy Foreclosures. By James Dazouloute
Plan A Wedding, 5 Easy Ways To Save. By James Dazouloute
How To Buy A Car Online, Using These Great Tips. By James Dazouloute
Home Remodeling, 5 Cheap Ways To Get It Done And Save. By James Dazouloute
Compulsive Shopping... Why You Should Never Allow This Fever To Fall Upon You. By James Dazouloute
Shopping For Shoes, 6 Best Ways To Get The Best Deals. By James Dazouloute
Great Gifts, 5 Best Tips For Shopping For Graduation. By James Dazouloute
Kim Kardashian... Why Use Her For Your Shopping Needs. By James Dazouloute
Why Going On A Holiday Shopping Spree Is Good For You. By James Dazouloute
Book Giveaway That You Must Read. By James Dazouloute
How Gambling Addiction Will Prevent You From Shopping For What You Need. By James Dazouloute
Lottery Systems, Very Easy Ways To Win The Lotto And Have Plenty. By James Dazouloute
Online Grocery Coupons, 5 Easy Ways To Get Them. By James Dazouloute
Pearl Jewelry, Why Do We Love And Treasure The Possession Of The Oysters
4 Main Reasons Why You Must Shop For Makeup
Oscar Dresses... Easy Ways To Shop For Those Dresses And Save. -
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
Facts about hair dryer,
Tags: Disneyland, Pictures of Disneyland, Fun Facts About Disneyland, What to know about Disneyland