The Amazon rain forest is your life line as a specie of human beings, don't believe me? Well the Amazon only covers about 6% of the Earth's surface, but this is where you will find at least 50% of the world's plants and animal species. Also if you must know, and I beg you to do so, you will find out that about 80% of all the foods you eat nowadays originally came from the rain forest. And this is why I told you in the title "7 reasons to protect the Amazon if you want to have life", because as the Amazon disappears, then you as a specie will too disappear along with all the many animal species that have already done so. And the little bit of the Amazon that we have left, is completely dark at the floor level, because it has so many trees covering it that it is estimated that only 1-2% of available sunlight is able to make it through. And to show you why, we who live in the so-called modern world, should do all we can to protect the Amazon, that it has been said that there are at least 3000 different types of fruits in the rain forest, and the first and 2nd. world countries learn to use and consume about 200 of these fruits, while the uneducated tribes who live inside or near the Amazon have learned to use, eat or consume at least 2000 of these fruits. And so they know more about how to cure every type of illness, than we in the west will ever know. But enough of that, let me help you with the 7 reasons you must protect the Amazon
- The Amazon covers about Half a million square kilometres (1.4 billion acres).
- Over half of the Amazon rain forest is located in Brazil but it is also located in other South American countries including Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Guyana, Bolivia, Suriname and French Guiana.
- It is home to around 2 and a half million different insect species as well as over 40000 plant species.
- There are also a number of dangerous species living in the Amazon rainforest such as the cougar, jaguar and anaconda.
- While the protection of the Amazon rainforest remains an issue, deforestation rates have been reducing while areas of conserved land have been increasing over the last 10 years.
- In both 2005 and 2010 the Amazon rainforest suffered severe droughts that killed off large amounts of vegetation in the worst affected areas.
- A recent study by climate change experts suggests that a 3 °C rise in world temperatures by the year 2010 would destroy around 75% of the Amazon
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISHhttp://www.Jamesdazouloute.net/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth...
BOOKS TO HELP YOU...
Mother Earth And Me... Are All We Need To Be Saved. Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now:
About Your Life... Master These 12 Areas And Become A god Of Success. Book By James Dazouloute -- Get More Info. Right Now:
My God And Me... Poetry In Motion.. Poetry Book By James Dazouloute --- Get More Info. Right Now
To Help You even further to understand more about Mother Earth, See The Article And Links Below:
Mother Nature, 16 Reasons to love Mother Nature, Pictures Of Mother Nature Powers
Mother Nature, Types Of life, 10 Ways Mother Nature amazes us, Types of flowers, Types of Animals, Types of plants
The Amazon... Why Can-t You Find Out Your Way Out Of This Jungle. By James Dazouloute
Clean Water For Kids, SEE Why That Is So Important. By James Dazouloute
I Love Mother Earth... Or Are You Just Saying That. By James Dazouloute
The Environment, Why We Need To Protect Our Environment. By James Dazouloute
Mother Earth, I Love You. A Poem By James Dazouloute
Why You Must Love The Goddess Mother Earth. By James Dazouloute
Why God Needs You To Keep A CLEAN EARTH. By James Dazouloute
Public Waste Disposal, And The Effects On A Clean Earth. By James Dazouloute
The Dandelion... Why Is This Great Herb From Mother Earth So
Tags: 7 reasons to protect the Amazon, Facts about the Amazon, The Amazon rain forests, Amazon