Wearing pants, for men it is a must since they are not delicate creatures, but for women this subject is iffy since they are the flowers of humanity and have perfectly delicious fragile parts that must not be stuff. And even though men wear pants they are at risk of damaging their sperm counts since their balls can not stand to overheat. And for women, they have to let down there breathe and not allow too much moisture to be created. But before I go any further, here is little bit of history about pants:
- In Asia both women and men have long worn pants for warmth, comfort, and convenience. In Rome and Greece women and men wore tunics.
- In the fourth century, women in the Western world wore pants, which they adapted from the Persians. At that time, pants were considered unmanly.
- By the Middle Ages in Europe women were wearing dresses and men were wearing breeches.
- After the French Revolution, men took off their high heels, silk stockings, and wigs and began wearing trousers.
- In the nineteenth century women put on trousers to ride horses, but they hid them by wearing full skirts on top.
- All trousers were pull-ons until the nineteenth century, when front closures using buttons were introduced.
- Jeans were the first trousers to put women and men on equal terms.
- Until 1970 it was not fashionable and sometimes against the law for women to wear pants in offices, classrooms, and restaurants in the U.S.
Credit source link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-absolute-worst-things-in-the-world/
10 fairy tale forests, Forests of love, Love forests you must walk through, Where to go on vacation
21 ways that you are anxious, Why being Anxious is bad, Anxiety in love, Anxiety in life
Tags: 7 reasons not to wear pants, Pants history, Why wear pants, Are pants good for you