Sex in your relationship is important, and you have a duty to take great care of your sweetheart. Why? Because when you first walked into this relationship, nobody did put a gun to your head, nor did they threaten you and your parents didn't even arrange your marriage like they do in some other countries. So you see you are a willing participant into this, so do your duty. And the hypocritical thing that you don't realize is that, having a relationship is just like having that 9 to 5 job of yours, where your boss did not put a gun to your head to accept the position, nor were you threatened, and your parents didn't get on the internet for you and arranged the job. And because of that you make sure that you get up 5 days a week and go to work, and once there you make sure you do some kind of a job and not just go to sleep at your desk. And then you get paid with a paycheck.
So a love relationship is the same way, except you come in it and you want to act like a dead fish, you want to go to sleep all the time, and the worst thing is that you even cuss your sweetheart out, you even raise your hands to that person, and cheat on that great being. But your boss who cares nothing for you, you call Sir or Mam, you make sure you do your job, you would never cuss him or her out every chance you get for any little thing, and you certainly would never dare to raise your hands to your boss, nor would you dare to cheat on that company by working for another during the same hours of 9 to 5. All because you need that paycheck that gives you a few dollars, which you can get from just about anywhere.
But when it comes to the great love your heart receives, to the great submission of someone's life to yours, to the great sex that gives you wonderful orgasms, to the great cuddling sessions, the great hugs, the wonderful kisses, the very expensive gifts, the wonderful romantic dinners... you don't see or realize that this is your paycheck by that relationship and from your sweetheart. And so this is why you neglect to do your duties, this is why you don't make it a point to have great sex, and this is why every person you're with ends up falling out of love with you and then you either leave or that person leaves you.
Well no more of that Beloved, because you are not the town bicycle that everyone gets to have a ride on sexually, nor are you a door knob that everyone gets a turn at sexually, and you are not even a broom that gets used by everyone sexually. No Beloved, you are a sentient being and you were made for just one Adam or Eve, so please stop stealing other people Adam or Eve, by always thinking this next person is the one, but never satisfied with the one you have.
So starting today, begin to focus on your sexual life, begin to make time for it by first learning all you can about sex and then you will see that making love is the best thing for you, the greatest gift to use to keep that great bond between the of you, and the great tool to use to communicate since communication is 6% verbal and 94% non verbal. And within that context this is why today I am sharing with you 12 great facts about sex in your relationship. Your Relationship Coach, James Dazouloute
12 Great Facts About Sex In Your Relationship:
2. According to a study, people who have sex once or twice a week have their immune systems boosted slightly.
4. A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least four orgasms a week. Take care of your man.
5. Some foods that boost your sex drive: One of them being black raspberries, this phytochemical-rich food enhances both libido and endurance. Oysters are high in zinc, which is vital for testosterone production and healthy sperm. Watermelon contains citrulline amino acid, good for the cardiovascular system and helps relax the blood vessels that increase your sex drive.
6. The average vagina is three to four inches long but can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused.
9. The nerve endings in the clitoris extend out to where the pubic hair grows, which is why grinding (dry humping) feels so good.
10. Nipples are erogenous zones because the sensation of hardened nipples travels to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, cervix and the clitoris. Some women can achieve orgasm from breast stimulation alone.
11. A blowjob is the number one sexual act desired by men. And the largest natural penis recorded was 11 inches, while the average is 6 inches.
12. Eighty percent of women use vibrators to achieve an orgasm by clitoral stimulation rather than inserting it vaginally. Actually, most women aren't able to climax through straight vaginal intercourse and need some clitoral stimulation to help them achieve orgasm.
It's official: This study shows that men and women cannot just be friends.
12 ways to show I love You, 12 ways to stay in love, How to say I Love You
How to break up, How to leave a relationship, Best way to break up, Form to break up
7 ways to have sex, 7 ways to keep your relationship going, 7 sexy ways to make love