12 Adorable Dogs That Will Make You Cry.

 12 Funny Adorable Dogs That Will Melt Your Heart...

What is it about Dogs that you love them so much? Is it their playful nature and the fact that they are seemingly always in a good mood? Or maybe it is because they are so loyal to you no matter what. Well no matter your favorite reason why you love Dogs so much, we all can agree that ever since they were put on this Earth they have done their very best to win our hearts and minds. Also the Dogs have constantly made a great difference in our lives, in our health status, in our mood, in our family and even in our planning of our future since sometimes we won't move somewhere if they don't accept Dogs. But I must ask, what is it that's so great that us Humans have done for Dogs as a whole specie? Because while we have a few domesticated Dogs at home, there are so many millions more in the wild. And out of the ones we have at home, only about 40% are well taken care of and well treated. While the other 60% go from home to home, shelter to shelter, abandonment to abandonment, and from abused, mistreated and neglected owner to abused, mistreated and neglected owner. And I know that you fall in the 40% of owners who take great care of their most faithful and loyal Dogs, and this is why I intend to share with You today 12 Adorable Dogs That Will Make You Cry. And then you and I can go on to share with the other 60% just how great Dogs can be, so they can put their best foot forward and do their very best to take great care of their best friends, the Dogs, that are so happy to be in their lives. And we must encourage the other 60% to take great care of their Dogs by positive encouragement, by positive reinforcements, by helpful knowledge and wonderful  share about Dogs, and not by beating them down, not by calling them names, not by putting them down.. Because you know that you get more Bees with Honey than with Vinegar. Your Dog Advocate, James Dazouloute

1. Dogs save lives many times..

2. Just look at these adorable little Dogs

3. This one little Dog has to just melt your heart...

4. Dogs love you more than they love themselves..

5. Dogs are so ready to play with you, interact with you and go places with you..

6. Dogs love Babies so much, don't you agree?

7. Dogs are great survivors and teach us how to survive without complaining..

8. Dogs live their lives with the hand that Life deals them, and they don't say "I Deserve".

9. Dogs come in all shapes and sizes for you to love..

10. Dogs are always so playful and are just looking for an opportunity...

11. Dogs always make the best companions..

12. Dogs that can just melt your heart with one move...

NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THESE ADORABLE DOGS.... What Did You Think, And What Other Articles Would You Like To See?


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


 Monarch Butterflies And Their funny ways..

 36 Facts about the butterfly

 20 animals you can learn love from..

 21 pictures of dogs being dogs..

 What these animals can teach you as Friends..

The Horses, Where Did They All Go. By James Dazouloute  

 8 funny animals who love the snow...
 Why you must protect animals...

 10 ways cats are funny

 10 best funny animals..

 10 funny dogs you must see...

 10 fun facts about dogs..

 10 funny elephant pics...

 10 funny dolphins..

 10 funny squirrels you  will love..

 12 funny butterfly pictures..

 12 funny turtles you will love..

 12 cats that make you laugh...

 12 funny bees..

 12 funny Snakes you must know..

 12 Bears you will love..

10 Funny Animals You Must Get To Know..

 15 funny animal facts you must know..

 12 Funny Frogs You Will Love So Much...

Tags:  12 Dogs to love, 12 Funny dogs you'll love, Dogs, Adorable Dogs, 12 Fun Dogs
 12 Dogs that will melt your heart...


  1. Anonymous12:03 AM

    Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
    an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
    quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

  2. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

  3. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Wonderful blog you have here but I was curious about if
    you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here?

    I'd really love to be a part of community where
    I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that
    share the same interest. If you have any suggestions,
    please let me know. Thank you!

  4. Anonymous3:17 AM

    This deѕіgn is spectacular! You dеfinitely know
    how to keeρ ɑ readeг amused. Between your wit and yoսr videos, I was almost
    moveԁ to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!)
    Wonderful joЬ. I really loved what you had too say, and more
    tthan that, how you pгesеnted іt. Too cool!


SUBSCRIBE, And Leave A Great Comment And Share Your Experiences About This Article. Also Suggest Next Topic You Would Want To Read About.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertise With Us - Glad To Help You And Your Business To Succeed By Being Seen