11 Funny Cats That Speak Directly To Your Funny Bone.

 11 Funny Cats To Tickle Your Funny Bone..

Cats are always funny and doing things to get your attention, now you should ask yourself: Are Cats like Celebrities who must get all the attention all the time at a Red Carpet Event? Because they look so majestic, they are always doing funny stunts that look so weird that you have to ask yourself if they have gotten enough attention as kittens. And the ironic thing is that you love it, you just can't get enough of these crazy Cats and their crazy stunts, also you love to be entertained with innocent fun and these Animals do just the trick for you. And there is nothing wrong with that my friend, there is a good reason that Cats were placed in your life by God, and there is a need inside your heart that only these funny Cats can fill. So this is why you must continue to be a Cat lover, a Cat admirer, a Cat owner and a Cat protector. But before I let you enjoy these 11 Funny Cats That Speak Directly To Your Funny Bone, let me ask you: Just how much do you really know about Cats, I mean Facts? Well not to worry because this is not an exam you can fail at, since I am going to help you along with a few great facts about Cats:
Every year, nearly four million cats are eaten in Asia, and I know that sounds scary to you, but you must remember that all humans are carnivores. And this is a fun little fact for you, on average, cats spend 2/3 of every day sleeping, and if you do the math, that would mean a nine-year-old cat has been awake for only three years of its life. But unlike dogs, cats do not have a sweet tooth, and Scientists believe this is due to a mutation in a key taste receptor. Also important to know, when a cat chases its prey, it keeps its head level. While the Dogs and humans bob their heads up and down. Additionally, the technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar.” And I bed you didn't know that  a group of cats is called a “clowder.” And like most humans, Female Cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male.

1. Since Cats are mysterious, then it's no surprise that they are into reading potions...

2. I bet you didn't know that Cats are also protectors like dogs...

3. Cats are so clean that they are willing to clean other species...









Don't Forget To Visit All My Other Sites So You Could Make It In All Areas Of Your Life:




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 10 ways cats are funny

 10 best funny animals..

 10 funny dogs you must see...

 10 fun facts about dogs..

 10 funny elephant pics...

 10 funny dolphins..

 10 funny squirrels you  will love..

 12 funny butterfly pictures..

 12 funny turtles you will love..

 12 cats that make you laugh...

 12 funny bees..

 12 funny Snakes you must know..

 12 Bears you will love..

10 Funny Animals You Must Get To Know..

15 funny animals to get to know, 15 Facts about animals, 15 ways to love animals, Facts about Animals 
 15 funny animal facts you must know..


12 best funny cats, 12 adorable cats, 12 cat videos, 12 cat pictures, Cats, Funny Cats

10 Funny Cats, 10 Amazing Cats, 10 Wonderful cats to love, Cats, Cat Animals

 10 funny cats you will be crazy about..

10 Cats that make you laugh, 10 super funny cats you must see, Cats, 10 Best Cats, Fun Cats
 10 Funny Cats That Will Make You Laugh..

13 Funny Cats, 13 Great Cats That Make You Laugh, 13 Cats You must see being funny, 13 Cats that are Funny
 13 Crazy Cats That Are So Funny You Must See..

20 Great Funny Cats you'll love, 20 funny things that Cats say, 20 Ways to enjoy Cats and laugh with them
 20 Ways Cats are So Funny..

12 Funny Cats, Cats, 12 Cats That Are So Funny, 12 Adorable Cats, What do cats do
 12 Funny Cats You Can't Stop Laughing At..

 11 Funny Cats That Make You Laugh Hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE, And Leave A Great Comment And Share Your Experiences About This Article. Also Suggest Next Topic You Would Want To Read About.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertise With Us - Glad To Help You And Your Business To Succeed By Being Seen