You have to make money running a biz online, plain and simple. Because you are not having a fetish of a blog, where you just want others to see picture of you, your dog and even your coffee maker where you talk endlessly about you, you, and you. No my friend, you are online paying monthly fees to host your website along with advertising fees, and typing new fresh content that people are looking for consistently, because you need to make money with your home based business. And so you have to find different ways to bring income in until you become well known, until your products become the fad of the day, until your name has been branded all over the internet as the Guru of your niche. And among all other ways of making money online, Affiliate Marketing is one of the oldest and proven ways of making money anywhere in the world, because all you have to do is refer people to other businesses offering services or products, and in turn they pay you a percentage for each visitor, for each sale, for each sign up, even for each other referral that this person sends their way in a tier level. So as you can see money getter, you can make money hand over fists by getting involved in Affiliate Marketing through Affiliate Networks.
And I say: Through Affiliate Networks, because that is your greatest chance of making huge sums of money for referring people to others businesses, since they have hundreds, if not thousands of those businesses group together, all waiting for you to send them potential customers. And you already know from my previous writings that I am a big advocate of being effective, so I would not want you to waste your time trying to connect with one Advertiser or Business here and there. No, I want you to jump in and connect with all kinds of businesses, so you can fit them in every area of your website as you run your Biz online. Your affiliate marketing advocate, James Dazouloute
And so today I am going to share with you the top 8 Affiliate Networks, (Currently online - and you always must do an online search for the most current), that you can make money from just by referring a potential customer to their advertisers:
1. ClickBank.com: ClickBank offers commissions as high as 75% on some products and offers you the ability to run promotions in multiple languages. Payments are made via PayPal, direct deposit and checks. The programs are open to numerous countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, India, Ireland, United States and several more.
2. Adsmarket.com: Adsmarket offers advertisers across categories such as dating, health, finance and more. Payments are made via PayPal or check within 30 days of payment from the advertiser. If for some reason the advertiser is late with the payment, Adsmarket will still pay you for the sale.
3. ClixGalore.com: ClixGalore offers an assortment of what appears to be niche-directed advertisers with a number of larger companies using their services. Payouts are at US$50, AUD$100, UK£35 or €60. Payments are made via PayPal or check (US residents/addresses only), with payments over $1000 being eligible for direct deposits.
4. AffiliateFuture.com: AffiliateFuture has a stable of several hundred merchants, including the rarity of a few adult brands. Overall, the merchants are a mixture of large brands and smaller companies with a large focus on airlines and travel companies. The program is payable in US dollars, British pounds or Euros.
5. Commission Junction: One of the best known of the affiliate networks, CJ offers a mixture of extremely well-known consumer brands and smaller mom and pop style online merchants. Payments are available in Canadian Dollars, Euro, GBP Sterling, Swedish Krona and US Dollars with a minimum payout amount of US $100.
6. Linkconnector.com Says to Affliates: Establish long-term relationships with globally recognized and trusted brands, Internet Retailer Top 500 merchants, exclusive merchants and those with highest paying offers. Find out what others are talking about with our dedicated Affiliate Relations Team that provides our affiliates with in-depth support and representation. Maximize your performance with our innovative technologies, exclusive to LinkConnector.
7. LinkShare.com: LinkShare runs the gamut from huge companies to smaller niche merchants. The biggest difference between LinkShare and other affiliate networks is that their minimum for payout is $1, but you can set it at other levels if you prefer not to deal with lots of small deposits.
8. ShareASale.com: Around since 2003, ShareASale has close to 3000 merchants in their stable. Merchants are broken down by pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead and pay-per-click, or you can browse through the 39 main categories with numerous sub-categories. Payment can be by direct deposit or check. Payments are made on the 20th of each month if you reach $50 before the end of the previous month, otherwise all sales roll over to the next payment cycle.
SOME BOOKS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO STAY FOCUS AND KEEP MAKING MORE MONEY...
My Money, My Happiness... How To Have Both. Book By James Dazouloute
SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW TO KEEP ON GETTING HELP ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ALL YOUR IDEAS...
AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DO SUPPORT US... FOR THE GREAT KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE SHARED WITH YOU... WE SUPPORT CHARITIES.
VISIT MY ""MUST READ BOOKS PAGE"" So Your Life Could Be Enriched In The 12 Main Areas Of Life:
ALSO... LEAVE A COMMENT -BELOW- AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THIS ARTICLE
Tags: Affiliate networks, Top 8 affiliate networks, Affiliate marketing, Affiliate advertisers, Best affiliate advertisers, Make money as affiliate, Affiliate sales