Dear Friend understand that In 1953, the National Hurricane Center originated a naming list of Hurricanes, which is now maintained by an international committee of the World Meteorological Organization. The lists are alphabetical, alternating between men's and women's names and the lists rotate every 6 years... And Usually, if a Named Hurricane causes Extensive Damage, They will retire that Name.
Hurricanes have been with Humanity since the beginning of this age and this Civilization. And no matter how hard we try, we seem unable to control them and how much damage they do to our Business, our Jobs and our Family Life. Also it seems that as the years go by they are all becoming costlier and are destroying our properties and our way of making a living in a much more voracious fashion. So with that said, let us take a look and examine for the past 73 YEARS how recent Hurricanes have taken a humongous financial toll. And We'll also see for ourselves how much of that "Financial Pie" they have taken away from us personally.
(Per Cost) : Name: Year: Category: Damage (U.S. In Billions)*:
1. Katrina (LA/MS/AL/SE FL) - 2005 - 3 - - $105,840,000,000
2. Andrew (SE FL/SE LA ) - 1992 - 5 - - $45,561,000,000
3. Ike (TX/LA/MS) - 2008 - 2 - - $27,790,000,000
4. Wilma (FL) - 2005 - 3 - - $20,587,000,000
5. Ivan (FL/AL) - 2004 - 3 - -$19,832,000,000
6. Charley (FL ) - 2004 - 4 - - $15,820,000,000
7. Rita (LA/TX) - 2005 - 3 - - $11,797,000,000
8. Agnes (NE U.S.) - 1972 - 1 - - $11,760,000,000
9. Betsy (FL/LA) - 1965 - 3 - - $11,227,000,000
10. Allison (TX/LA) - 2001 - T.S.- - $10,998,000,000
11. Frances (FL) - 2004 - 2 - - $10,018,000,000
12. Hugo (SC) - 1989 - 4 - - $9,739,820,675
13. Camille (MS/AL) - 1969 - 5 - - $9,282,000,000
14. Floyd (NC) - 1999 - 4 - - $9,225,000,000
15. Jeanne (FL) - 2004 - 3 - - $8,072,000,000
16. Opal (NW FL/AL) - 1995 - 3 - - $7,729,000,000
17. Diane (NE U.S.) - 1955 - 1 - - $7,408,000,000
18. Frederic (AL/MS) - 1979 - 3 - - $6,571,000,000
19. New England - 1938 - 3 - - $6,325,000,000
20. Fran (NC) - 1996 - 3 - - $6,140,000,000
21. Isabel (NC/VA/MD) - 2003 - 2 - - $6,112,000,000
22. Celia (S TX) - 1970 - 3 - - $5,918,000,000
23. Great Atlantic Hurricane - 1944 - 3 - - $5,706,000,000
24. Alicia (N TX) - 1983 - 3 - - $4,569,000,000
25. Gustav (LA) - 2008 - 2 - - $4,347,000,000
26. Carol (NE U.S.) - 1954 - 3 - - $4,175,000,000
27. Georges (PR/MS) - 1998 - 5 - - $3,860,000,000
28. Juan (LA) - 1985 - 1 - - $3,238,000,000
29. Donna (FL/Eastern U.S.) - 1960 - 4 - - $3,215,000,000
30. Iniki (HI) - 1992 - 4 - -$3,095,000,000
31. Bob (NC and NE U.S.) - 1991 - 2 - - $2,004,635,258
Hurricane History, Understand How Hurricanes Affect Your Business With Each Occurrence. And now do you realize how much money has been lost. And these damage amounts did not only come from general housing, but also from all sorts of businesses in local neighborhoods where regular families have lost their life bloods and life savings from these Hurricanes.
And so my Friend, how do you protect Yourself and the Business that you have worked so hard for from these Natural Disasters?. Well, it is a combination of actions that you must take. First you must have adequate insurance, and even with that there is no guarantee that the Company will be around to Pay you after a huge Hurricane with an enormous amount of money damages. Just remember what happened after Hurricane Andrew Struck Florida in 1992, and Most of the Insurance Companies either filed for Bankruptcy or moved out of the State completely, leaving most of the Insured out to dry.
And second, you must also invest in protective equipment and materials like Hurricane shutters, Concrete roofing and Power inverter along with a Flood Pump.
And Third you must look at location, location and location. Because if you are in a high risk area for Hurricanes, your chances of losing everything will only multiply. And now with all that said, if you take these three steps in combination then you will be able to withstand the onslaught of Most Hurricanes that are even category Five. For more help, be sure to get your hands on my latest Book: ""How To Make All Life disasters Work For You"" And let me help you not only prosper in your Business but also assist you in maintaining what you have built so far. To your Survival and Prosperity, James Dazouloute