1. True Love can neither be seen nor heard - only felt and lived within the deep recesses of your Heart and your Soul -- James Dazouloute
For you see my Friend, Love cannot be taken from us, but we can lose its fiery glow. Without attention, the light begins to darken. Its once fiery blaze erases from your mind . The coals cool and the smoke floats beyond relevance and move toward distance and forgetfulness. Our hearts turn to ice and emotions worse than bitterness arise from its ashes and then come Outward Misplaced Anger.
2. Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. -- Oscar Wilde...
For you see Men are conquerors, and what conquerors do not want to be the first one there to plant their flag and call something their own. And Women are natural nurturers, and what care takers do not want to take great care of something for life?.
3. I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love." -- Mother Teresa
In love my Friend, this is one place where you simply just can not fake it, you must always give it your all. If you're ever expecting to reach a new height and a Formidable love. And just like running a Marathon, your muscles will ache at first and even in the middle. But after a while there is no more ache for your body have accepted the inevitable.
4. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -- Lao-Tzu.
Our love dries up from within our hearts because of our lack of effort to return to its source. The single best solution to reigniting the love inside of you is to surround yourself with inspiring reminders of love’s beautiful moments. Because you need Love just as bad as Your Lover.
5. You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." -- Henry Drummond
You my Friend, are a creature of love. You were made for love, by Love and with Great Love. Your heart and Spirit do not know how to do anything else, you are at home and enjoying Godship when you are doing things in Love like your Creator has been doing from Eons.
6. Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." -- Dr Seuss
Be forever grateful for each moment of Love that you have lived. For this is the main reason why you dropped down into this physical Universe. It was to Experience life in a fragile state because you have so much love inside you and it makes you vulnerable.
7. Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart." -- Marcus Aurelius
Fate and Destiny rarely call upon us at a time of your choosing. We are forever at their beckon calls, we gave up control when we left our Higher Self. And that is why in all religions everyone talks about returning to Paradise where they can regain control of Fate And Destiny. Until then, accept what the Universe brings to your Love Life, and believe me the Universe never has plans to hurt you for it is you who always make mistakes and misunderstand what you have.
8. "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." -- Mother Teresa
If you only knew how much your Smile was worth. If you only knew that when you smile at someone it is Your Spirit That has opened up and it is your Soul that have made a new friendship. Look at a Flower when it opens up with the morning Sun, can that be faked?. And so it is as well when you smile sincerely.
9. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread." -- Mother Teresa
Love is the quintessential subject of our heart, our passion and our very being. We came here looking to share love and this is why we have kids, we hang out with our Friends and we even refuse to leave an abusive Lover. It is a Spiritual Hunger and A Creation Decree and mandate that we all have in us...
10.Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." -- Goethe
My Friend Love is an idea, a moment, and an emotion. While Marriage is a Bond where 2 souls are glued together forever. Love is always at the starting line and Marriage at the finishing line. Look at Christianity and Judaism, you hear of talks of Husband and Wife Between God and His Chosen People. First there is the Love to come down and rescue you, court you and Give you all in love; and then there is the Marriage where You and Your God will be together Forever. So Practice Marriage Down Here, You Will Be in It Eternally. Your Relationship Advocate, James Dazouloute
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth... AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH
DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT US... FOR THE GREAT KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE SHARED WITH YOU... WE SUPPORT CHARITIES.
ALSO... LEAVE A COMMENT -BELOW- AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THIS ARTICLE