New Skills must be acquired continuously, because one thing is for sure in this life, you will constantly have to face new problems, new challenges and new situations. And so it behooves you to start today, in every way, to begin to learn a new skill every single chance you get. Because life must be lived, experiences must be had, joy must be experienced, victory must be achieved, passion must be felt and greatness must be attained. But you will never be able to do any of these without a set of skills, and so this is why your Personal Development must be a continuing goal in your life. And just when you have finished conquering a challenge, then here comes the next one around the corner, and you know this already, so why not begin today to acquire something new, to learn a new way of doing something, to understand a task another way, to find joy and success in a new silver lightning.
So Here Are The Top 7 Sites That Will Teach You New Skills:
- Hack a Day - Hack a Day serves up fresh hacks (short tutorials) every day from around the web and one in-depth ‘How-To hack’ guide each week.
- eHow - eHow is an online community dedicated to providing visitors the ability to research, share, and discuss solutions and tips for completing day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Wired How-To Wiki - Collaborate with Wired editors and help them build their extensive library of projects, hacks, tricks and tips. Browse through hundreds how-to articles and then add to them, or start a new one.
- MAKE Magazine - Brings the do-it-yourself (DIY) mindset to all of the technology in your life. MAKE is loaded with cool DIY projects that help you make the most of the technology you already own.
- 50 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do - While not totally comprehensive, here is a list of 50 things everyone should know how to do. It’s a great starting point to learn new skills.
- wikiHow - A user based collaboration to build and share the world’s largest, highest quality how-to manual.
- Lifehacker - An award-winning daily blog that features tips, shortcuts, and downloads that help you get things done smarter and more efficiently.
And then you will begin to see that you are no longer just a Survivalist, but a Creator of new ways, but a Way Maker, but a Solution Finder, but a Destroyer of obstacles. And that will all be because you learned some new skills, you listened to someone who shared ideas with you on how to get things done, you humbled yourself and your spirit was able to absorb a new understanding. And then You will be the Hero of your private circle, You will be the Go To Person in your family, You will be the Solution Provider for every new challenge that your community faces, and You may even be the Savior of your Country. So Learn New Skills Today... Your Life Advocate James Dazouloute
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth... AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH http://www.Jamesdazouloute.net/