Top 7 Reasons To Love The Earth, because the great Mother has been super great to us, she has never let us down, she has always protected us and refuse to give up on us no matter how much we abuse her, no matter how much we disrespect her or dump our fecal matter inside her. Still Mother Earth Perseveres, still she will not turn her back, still she blesses us. And so today and every day, it is up to us to find reasons to love her back, to find our common sense and return back home, to find our focus and begin to truly appreciate all the true great things that the Earth has to offer us. Because if we don't, then the Earth will have to punish us, she will have to give up on us and then we will all be destroyed or extinct, just like all the other species that came before us. James Dazouloute
Top 7 Reasons To Love The Earth:
1. We have yet to find another Planet for us to live on like this one.
2. The Earth was made perfectly for us and we are interconnected.
3. All the foods and medicines that our bodies must have, are found within The Earth.
4. Mother Earth gives us 4 perfect seasons to match our mood and lifestyles, as gifts.
5. The Earth is so wide and deep that we can live not only on her surface, but even deep inside her stomach, like others have done through their journey to the center of the Earth.
6. Mother Earth stays forever connected to us, as she heals so do we, as she is in pain so are we, as she is happy so are we.
7. No other being suffers as Mother Earth does, since the Sun and moon along with the Stars are all above us. But the Earth is forced to absorb the murderous blood that we spilled on her, the excrement that we pour into her when we go to the bathroom, the contaminated water that pour into her. So now do you see, do you see Beloved why we must love the Earth?
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE BY... EMAIL --- OR --- R.S.S FEED --- OR--- BY JOINING GOOGLE FEED ABOVE. So You Can Always Quench The Thirst That Is So Deep Inside You For Knowledge And Truth... AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS... DON'T BE SELFISH http://www.Jamesdazouloute.net/